Way OT!

Mile High

I love them and have been a member of the fine boobs watchers club ever since I was able to focus my eyes. When I see them Big, small, perky or even floppers they always catch my eye. I'am a professional boob check er outer and have mastered the art of looking and never getting caught.

However why is it that lately (within the last 10 years or so) more and more women out there seem to feel the need to alter their beautiful bodies with breast implants? Take for instance a young Pam Anderson. IMO she had a great body and then she made some money and boom, implants. Am I the only one on this board who hates breast implants? Or are you ok with them? Every time I see them on a channel, I now subscribe to, it just turns me off (you know lack of natural movement :w00t: ). So I turn the channel. Am I the only one who feels this way?

disclaimer: I'm not a pervert. Just a concerned man who thinks that Hollywood is the extreme model for women of our society. :D

If I can touch them, they're real.

109080[/snapback]

I work with a girl that had it done. Went from two raisins on a breadboard to a pair of basketballs. Pretty girl and she received more laughs than compliments. They arrive 5 minutes before she does. Not a fan. Looks silly.

two raisins on a breadboard

109085[/snapback]

that's funny.

with respect to the initial question, i think it all depends on the particular woman, her reasons for doing it, and the quality of the work done. when done right, they have a natural look and feel (and movement) and it's hard to criticize. when done poorly, it's a joke. i just shake my head when i see one of these young girls with two "rocks" sitting up on her chest that look like they could support her body weight.

I'm not a fan of implants myself though sometimes they are nice to look at. :flirt:

If they are done to someone that could use a little form changing, say, "two raisins on a breadboard", then sure, it's not a bad thing unless she goes from an A to a DD. I know someone who just had them done and she looks ridiculous. She went from a B to a DD and they look like someone shot two missles through her back.

Boobs are a wonderful thing though, they are meant to be loved!! :doh:

My wife had them done to compensate for two kids that breastfed. She went from a 34 b to a 34 full c or small d and you would never know they were fake. They are proportioned perfectly with her body and are very natural looking and feeling. I love them. :flirt: She was fortunate to have an excellent doctor though, who went with the proper look and not the huge fake balloon look.

My wife had them done to compensate for two kids that breastfed. She went from a 34 b to a 34 full c or small d and you would never know they were fake. They are proportioned perfectly with her body and are very natural looking and feeling. I love them.  :flirt:  She was fortunate to have an excellent doctor though, who went with the proper look and not the huge fake balloon look.

109127[/snapback]

Pictures???????

LOL, just kidding. Basically, that's what I was trying to say, if they are done right without being ridiculous, then I think they're fine. Pictures would prove my point though, lol.

real boobies are so much better...the way they squeeze in your hands, the way they press against your face...errr, said too much :flirt:

that being said, i'd take real B's over fake C's or D's anyday...

I heart boobs :doh:

Anyone who doesn't like implants isn't a man. Plain and simple.  When done right they are AWSOME!  No sagging, no pancakes etc.

Gee I see the marine's wife had them done. See...Real men like implants.  :doh:

109161[/snapback]

Besides my kids, the best gift I've ever gotten from her. :D:flirt:

boobs are grand, I love them, but lets not forget about perkies. One of my favorite t-shirts says: " All grown up and still fascinated by nipples" You know, I think I'll make that my signature.