What ObamaCare might mean for you

You knuckle draggers on this still. John Issacson ® from GA wrote the provision. It is a counseling deal, not a death panel so cut the crap on that thing. I think it is a waste of money and should be provided for anyway as part of any DNR discussions... Not sure the government should mandate paying extra for it.

But death panel... cut out the hyperbole.... it is a bunch of moronic misinformed crap.

"Rationing Panel for the Equitable Assurance of Healthcare Provision" may be a better term. Gotta love euphemisms for bad government ideas.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sports information.......unreal hours and by the time I got out, it was just so easy to stop at the drive thru and go to bed. After my experience from this summer, I am trying to force myself to do otherwise......given the current results, I hope I can keep it up

Ahhh, so it's your industry's fault you're lazy. :nana:

Sports information.......unreal hours and by the time I got out, it was just so easy to stop at the drive thru and go to bed. After my experience from this summer, I am trying to force myself to do otherwise......given the current results, I hope I can keep it up

Good luck.

Ah yes, the old "I can't make time to eat properly" excuse. Followed by the "I don't have time to exercise," "I'm too stressed-out to stop smoking," "it's just a little weed/alcohol, I can stop anytime," etc. Maybe if the government provided you with free healthy food, there wouldn't be so much need for health care? But again, where are those proposals? What makes food a commodity and health care not? The fact is, you aren't "entitled" to jack sh--, just like I'm not entitled to what your dead and formerly rich aunt gave you in her will. Life is unfair. Life is a B word. Try to improve what you can out of it and stop blaming others or looking for others to give you a handout.

I did. For 12 years. Managed to eat healthy pretty much every day. Because it was IMPORTANT to ME.

Well, hopefully I can stick to it........working 8 am-1am, sometimes you just want to grab something and hope for a few hours sleep.....then scream and curse when it doesn't happen

Try working a job that isn't 9-5 and see what you end up eating.

That's a crock. Even if you don't have time to cook, many supermarkets carry decent prepared foods that are healthy. Do some real shopping and expand your palate.