White trash

Just for the record, Georgia State Law says...

§ 16-6-6. Bestiality

(a) A person commits the offense of bestiality when he performs or submits to any sexual act with an animal involving the sex organs of the one and the mouth, anus, penis, or vagina of the other.

(b) A person convicted of the offense of bestiality shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years.

I think they need to start an off shoot section of TSW called "just plain gross". Still, I can laugh.

I'm aware of the law. It's also been illegal (in our country) for a man to have sex with another man, for a black to have sex with a white, and for folks of ANY gender to engage in anal. Just because it's a law doesn't make it "right."

I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I'm firmly of the belief that so long as it's consensual, it's nobody's business.

I'm not sure any of us can say FOR SURE whether or not it was consensual, so I repeat: I don't understand why this is illegal.

I'm aware of the law. It's also been illegal (in our country) for a man to have sex with another man, for a black to have sex with a white, and for folks of ANY gender to engage in anal. Just because it's a law doesn't make it "right."

I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I'm firmly of the belief that so long as it's consensual, it's nobody's business.

I'm not sure any of us can say FOR SURE whether or not it was consensual, so I repeat: I don't understand why this is illegal.

By default the dog can't possibly consent to an act of this nature. It is insane on your part to assume that a dog can or would consent to this.

Shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be amongst the stars.

No you wont. You'll be floating around in space. It'd be thousands of years before you encountered another star.

And your stance give new meaning to your avatar and title, you sick !@#$.

So you were there and know the dog was saying "no" the whole time?

;)

Just so we're clear, the word "rape" doesn't appear anywhere in the article.

The man has been arrested for "having sex" with a dog. And now the dog is dead. May be he stuck it in a dead dog. I'm not saying that's not utterly deplorable, but people stick their dongs in weird things all the time. As far as I know, so long as it's within the privacy of your own home...

Now, have we all considered the mechanics of inserting one's penis into a dog? It would damn hard. Impossible even, unless the dog were dead, or willing.

If he killed the dog, then yes, throw the book at him.

If he came home, found it had eaten a bowl of M & M's then bit it on the living room carpet, I honestly don't see what he's done that should be illegal. Totally perverse, disgusting, and depraved, no doubt, but so are most of the things I find on redtube.

The guy "claims" the dog is dead.

This really needs to be moved to to one of the 1,679 Vick threads. :lol:

:rolleyes:

I think Big Cat is yanking your chains. At least I hope so. Right BC? :worthy:

Where in the article does it say that this man is white? The pic kinda looks like a hispanic to me. Plus the last name could have been changed to help the guy stay in the country. Atlanta is full of illegals, especially in Gwinett County.

• 4 weeks later...
Before I can judge the dude I need to see how attractive the dog is. :w00t: The B word might have been asking for it! :wallbash:

I can tell you're used to beastiality...Hobbes seems to be constantly asking for some Steely Dan magic.

I can tell you're used to beastiality...Hobbes seems to be constantly asking for some Steely Dan magic.

Hobbes is in the cat family Mr. F student biologist. :lol:

Isn't that the dogs name?

Old joke;

A guy goes into a bar, sits down and asks the bartender what kinds of beer they serve.

"We serve Bud and Coors."

"Ok give me a Coors." Over the next hour he downs 30 beers and crawls out of the bar.

The next night the guy comes in absolutely wrecked. Through tired bleary eyes he asks the bartender what beers they carry.

"I told ya last night," the bartender said annoyed, "we have Bud and Coors"

"What was I drinking last night?"

"Coors but why do you care?"

"Well, well, ummm last night when I got home I blew chunks."

The bartender starts laughing really hard. "You moron no matter how many beers you drink you're gonna get sick. Brands got nothing to with it."

"No man, no wait. You don't understand. Chunks is the name of my dog."

:lol: