Willis McGahee

1billsfan

McGahee has hit the 100 mark in every one of his starts. We've won every single game he has started. Were is the love for this stiff-arming freak? I keep reading posts about the Steelers, Boston Legal, our punter. WTF?! Willis McGahee has done something just as special as Rothlesjerker. He has actually made our team dangerous on offense!! I still can't believe the dramatic turnaround of every offensive player on this team since Willis was given the rock for keeps. I know that people have other interests here but I think we all need to acknowledge the impact McGahee has made for this team. Thank you Willis! You are truly the man!!

No national media props to Willis (at least on a large scale, the guys at PTI gave him oodles of credit today) until the Bills get a winning record.  In their eyes it seems, we are just a 3-5 team that keeps winning because of the wind.

108694[/snapback]

I'm talking about props from this board.

Travis Henry had 2700 yards the last 2 years combined.....Yet for whatever reason he has been shitcanned to the curb. Willis has done a nice job in his 3 starts...count them 3 starts.....I'll say it, nice job...keep it up...the more he does the more props he'll get.

You mean like this?

WILLIS, WILLIS, HE'S OUR MAN!

IF HE CAN'T DO IT, NO ONE CAN!

Sorry if many of us left our pompoms at the game.

They don't fit too well in the car after they're all fluffed up from waving them hysterically for hours.

I'm sure YOU know what I mean. :w00t:

Let's just get CRAZY!

Crazy for Willis! :D

Scuze me though, while I go get sober.

Travis Henry had 2700 yards the last 2 years combined.....Yet for whatever reason he has been shitcanned to the curb.  Willis has done a nice job in his 3 starts...count them 3 starts.....I'll say it, nice job...keep it up...the more he does the more props he'll get.

108711[/snapback]

I sure wish that Travis had continued to run like this year.....to me it looks like he is playing not to get hurt.

Travis Henry had 2700 yards the last 2 years combined.....Yet for whatever reason he has been shitcanned to the curb.  Willis has done a nice job in his 3 starts...count them 3 starts.....I'll say it, nice job...keep it up...the more he does the more props he'll get.

108711[/snapback]

it's a small sample, to be sure, but WM not only has the yards, he has the W's to back it up. he has had a noticeable impact on the entire offense.

have you EVER gotten the feeling watching travis henry as a bill that he was taking the game over? i haven't. have you felt confident when the bills had 3rd and 1 or 2? i haven't. mcgahee has changed that.

henry hasn't been shitcanned to the curb. he's a "nice" RB. mcgahee is a star in the making. on a surgically repaired knee he has rushed the ball 67 TIMES in two weeks!!! that's unfreakingbelievable.

go, willis, go!

108711[/snapback]

What did all those yards get us this year? Nadda. He did a great job for us the past 2 seasons, but he's not the best back on this team anymore.

What did all those yards get us this year?  Nadda.  He did a great job for us the past 2 seasons, but he's not the best back on this team anymore.

108734[/snapback]

hell, what did those yards get us the last TWO years? a 14-18 record and no playoff appearances, that's what.

henry is not being trashed. he's being benched for a better player.

108711[/snapback]

You characterize McGahee's contribution as "nice"? This guy lights a fire under this team and this is what you have to say? Get a clue (oops sorry, someone begging for Travis Henry's return wouldn't have one).

I wasn't begging for Henry's return assclown...I was simply pointing out it's been 3 frieking games...Don't smoke his pole just yet...I've seen this before...Let him finish the last 8 games like the 1st three then you can annoit him King of Bills Land

I wasn't begging for Henry's return assclown...I was simply pointing out it's been 3 frieking games...Don't smoke his pole just yet...I've seen this before...Let him finish the last 8 games like the 1st three then you can annoit him King of Bills Land

108792[/snapback]

Swede, I like you and all, but......

You are way off base. Travis Henry is an okay back, who didn't do any of the things expected of him. He ran well, fine, but he laid the ball on the ground way too much. His receiving skills have always been below par, blocking except and occasional one here and there was non-existant. 1300 yard runners when there is no other options on a team are really not that rare.

Travis Henry is a one sided running back but very limited. I have said it for years, and been slammed. Now people are understanding what I have been saying. The larger playbook, the heads up play, the ability to just get it done has not existed.

Willis Mcgahee if he is healthy and stays so, bring so much more to this offense. His attitude, leadership, willingness to do anything when he is in there is evident on every play.

This is what I have been calling for, and I am happy that people now are understanding.

:w00t:

Guest Mile High at work

Ya know I'm loving this right now.

1 Because of Foxboro Mikes little Kijana Carter - Willis Magahee yeardage counter that he used to have at the bottom of his sig. line. That was ridiculous imo. Not to mention his name used to be Magahee's ACL (some of you may have forgot that) Now you get to deal with him this week.

2 Because our future does look brighter now than it did with Travis taking the majority or the snaps.