No Playoffs since . . . . .

Has anyone noticed that the Bills haven't made the playoffs since before camp was moved to St John Fisher? I was reading everything about camp and all and it dawned on me, I think its time to break that trend!!!

GOBILLS! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Has anyone noticed that the Bills haven't made the playoffs since before camp was moved to St John Fisher? I was reading everything about camp and all and it dawned on me, I think its time to break that trend!!!

GOBILLS! :thumbsup::lol:

I figured it had to be their Superman pajama home uniforms. They need manly football player uniforms, not some silly spandex jumpsuit. Can anyone picture Dick Butkus or Ray Nitschke in one of them things?

Has anyone noticed that we haven't made the playoffs since we have had:

1. A good coach

2. A great draft

3. An impact free agent (other than TKO and possibly Stroud)

4. A good QB

Camp in Rochester is the only reason that season ticket sales are as high as they are.

Has anyone noticed that we haven't made the playoffs since we have had:

1. A good coach

2. A great draft

3. An impact free agent (other than TKO and possibly Stroud)

4. A good QB

Camp in Rochester is the only reason that season ticket sales are as high as they are.

You want to add a rational explanation to the mess at OBD..... how dare you ....

I figured it had to be their Superman pajama home uniforms. They need manly football player uniforms, not some silly spandex jumpsuit. Can anyone picture Dick Butkus or Ray Nitschke in one of them things?

I agree, we used to have one of the coolest old school type uniforms---plain pattern yet bold colors, classy.

The unis since have been horrible AFL nonsense.

So that's why they've signed the Toronto deal! Now I get it!

I think the Toronto deal is as much about regionalizing the franchise as it is keeping an expansion team / another team from relocating there. Ralph is like an old dog pissing on trees in the neigborhood.

Camp in toronto sounds like a good idea to me - and heck, why not both preseason games? Make it a whole thing?

And in any case: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999. Take your pick on what's been causing our malaise.

Establishment of the Euro? More than 6 billion people on the planet? I'm guessing it's this:

February 11 – Pluto moves along its eccentric orbit further from the Sun than Neptune. It had been nearer than Neptune since 1979, and will become again in 2231.

1979-1999 saw 12 playoff appearances for the Bills. Four super bowl appearances, and a handful of Hall of Famers. All while Pluto was closer to the sun than Neptune. Since then? Bupkis. Before...one playoff title since the merger.

Let's face it - we won't make another playoff run until 2231when Pluto once again comes inside the orbit of Neptune.