Who is better Terrell Owens or Randy Moss?

Jordan and I think you mention Tom Brady a little too much in your posts :thumbsup:.

Jordan 6 titles in an era of free agency yeah greater than a guy who didn't play against the best competition (Ruth never played in an integrated league)

Who exactly is Tom Brady anyway? :unsure:

Moss admitted to having attitude and effort issues in Oakland. He said that his attitude and unhappiness was what led to bad play in Oakland.

Yet while TO was busy "destroying" the Eagles in 2005 (something which BTW was refuted by the Bills' Justin Jenkins, who was with the Eagles in 2004 and 2005), he was only among the league leaders in the major receiving categories. Moss' time in Oakland revealed him to be a bigger douche (albeit a very talented douche) than most figure TO is.

Yet while TO was busy "destroying" the Eagles in 2005 (something which BTW was refuted by the Bills' Justin Jenkins, who was with the Eagles in 2004 and 2005), he was only among the league leaders in the major receiving categories. Moss' time in Oakland revealed him to be a bigger douche (albeit a very talented douche) than most figure TO is.

OK, so this boils down to "who's the bigger douche", not "who's the better receiver." I can get behind that.

Owens is a Saint for sure. Moss is the Devil, plain and simple.

Moss admitted to having attitude and effort issues in Oakland. He said that his attitude and unhappiness was what led to bad play in Oakland.

Kinda hard to blame him, seeing what has become of the Raiders franchise.

Moss is the more talented wideout. TO has had a better and more complete career. I get the sense that Moss isn't 100% committed to the game of football, as evidenced by the lax effort he gave while he was a Raider.

I equate Moss to Vince Carter. Could've been the best of his generation, but just didn't have the correct attitude.

So if Moss isn't the best of his generation who is the best of the current generation? To even compare him to Vince Carter is a joke because Carter isn't even thought of in the top 5 at his position where the argument for Moss if he is #1 or #2. I give the nod to Moss.

Its a good question Moss when he was with the Vikings and with the Pats* in 2007 he was the best Wide Receiver since Jerry Rice Yet TO was awesome in San Francisco and The Eagles and was still a top Wide out with the Cowboys. Yet they each have their warts TO destroyed 3 QB's and locker rooms. Moss quite on a team in Oakland.

TO played clutch on a broken leg and Moss played So-So in the Super Bowl. Yet Moss has better numbers. Yet Moss had Chris Carter for his early years in Minnesota and Wes Welker in New England. TO had Jerry Rice but only for 1 year and didn't really ever have a big time receiver next to him most of his playing days.

So maybe TO's numbers would have been better if he had some better wide outs next to him. Yet Moss had years in Minnesota with no real number 2 wide receiver and he was still awesome.

I would say Moss but not by much.

I think it's TO because he alone can make a huge difference to an offense, whereas Moss really needs another weapon in the receiver corps to reach his full potential. Moss is a great player obviously and can do a lot of great things, but he isn't going across the middle to catch many balls. He's a taller Lee Evans and without an effective waepon across from him a lot of what he brings to the table could be taken away with double coverage. TO is a guy who can go up, fight for the ball, come down, break a tackle, then make some YAC. Moss looks like he would get broken if he got hit to hard.

I think it's TO because he alone can make a huge difference to an offense, whereas Moss really needs another weapon in the receiver corps to reach his full potential. Moss is a great player obviously and can do a lot of great things, but he isn't going across the middle to catch many balls. He's a taller Lee Evans and without an effective waepon across from him a lot of what he brings to the table could be taken away with double coverage. TO is a guy who can go up, fight for the ball, come down, break a tackle, then make some YAC. Moss looks like he would get broken if he got hit to hard.

Moss had top years in Minnesota without Chris Carter. in 2004 13 TDs and in 2003 17 Tds so to say he hasn't had success without another Receiver isn't true. But I get your point TO goes over the middle a thing Moss does't do that much.

Moss had top years in Minnesota without Chris Carter. in 2004 13 TDs and in 2003 17 Tds so to say he hasn't had success without another Receiver isn't true. But I get your point TO goes over the middle a thing Moss does't do that much.

You are right. Unless everyone here is calling Welker a deep threat that drew coverage away from Moss. Only Moss has played for a long stretch with truly bad QB'ing--and in that circumstance, he dogged it, so TO would get the nod there. TO is about his numbers--he'll hustle to keep them up no matter what. Moss isn't to be bothered unless he is with top talent at QB. He's not going to help out a bad team.

But Moss is soft. He goes down at first contact--it's funny to watch. However, he has better hands and is faster than TO.

Guest dog14787
Well let's see -

Moss is better at taking games (and entire seasons) off, smoking reefer, mooning the crowd, rubbing his ass on goal posts, and running down traffic control officers.

I'll go with T.O.

Speaking of mooning the crowd Senator, I trust you have been staying away from tanning salons lately for maximum effect. VH1 has requested in on the action for the next T.O. reality show they do, so if you can give an honorable mention to VH1 , they will try to have Jack Bower in the stands to help with an escape route, but you may have to reside in Mexico for awhile until things calm down.

T.O.'s counting on you, we are all counting on you and if something bad happens we will never forget you.(you will be crowned the ultimate, he died hard Bills fan, forever and always, Amen)

Don't worry, T.O. understands how nervous you must feel, they even posted him up on billboards when he did it, but he says after awhile you kind of get used to it, T.O. just hopes you can run real fast like he can.( he's just talking about all the beautiful woman chasing him so don't worry)

Just smoke some reefer and then stick to the plan. :oops: