When will the Commish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is getting ridiculous. When do we find out if the suspension is 100% gonna be 3, 2, or 1 games???

The commish normally waits until the week before the reg season (as in Brandon Marshall last year) so I'll guess the week of Sept 7.

The commish normally waits until the week before the reg season (as in Brandon Marshall last year) so I'll guess the week of Sept 7.

I was thinking the very same thing. Isn't their some kind of rule that allows you to

play, while awiating the appeal ruling. Maybe he will slip up, and forget to reduce it

until after the NE game. Or maybe he isn't planning on reducing it at all, that would

be ridiculous.

this is getting ridiculous. When do we find out if the suspension is 100% gonna be 3, 2, or 1 games???

Considering ex NFL running back Travis Henry managed to get only 3 years in prison for running a drug-dealing operation, & Donte Stallworth served less then his 30 days in prison for vehicular manslaughter, Marshawn should get zero games suspension and a commendation for citizen of the year. I guess all the juries and judges in the country are huge NFL fans.

1. What's the basis of Thug Mode's appeal?

2. How would you like to be the Vikings sweating out the rulings regarding Pat and Kevin Williams on the funny skittles charges?

Man, I really hope it's not three games. Although I really, really like the Rhodes signing. One of the more overlooked signings around the league, it seems. But he's no Lynch. And, of course, we know what we'll get from Jackson.

Man, I really hope it's not four games. Although I really, really like the Rhodes signing. One of the more overlooked signings around the league, it seems. But he's no Lynch. And, of course, we know what we'll get from Jackson.

It's three right now. Won't go up. I'm still guessing he ends up with two.

Guest dog14787
It's three right now. Won't go up. I'm still guessing he ends up with two.

We sure hope not anyway :thumbsup:

Marshawn goes from three to four games and he's thinking to himself, doggonit, why did I let Fred Jackson help me with my appeal, I think Freddie pulled a fast one on me, Geeesh

Marshawn Lynch has a good chance of getting his sentence reduced to one game from three. Goodell will look at what Lynch has been doing to compensate for his misbehavior. If Lynch spends time volunteering, stays out of bars late at night and can show he is changing his behavior, he may get his sentence reduced. The odds are good for it. The matter is really in Lynch's hands and I am sure he is being advised as such.