When will the Commish

First criminal charge.

That's his appeal?

Considering his first offense was free where he was driving drunk, hit a woman, and left the scene...and you're stupid if you believe otherwise as you know damn well that would be your take if he wasn't a Bill...he's getting off pretty light all things considered.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's his appeal?

Considering his first offense was free where he was driving drunk, hit a woman, and left the scene...and you're stupid if you believe otherwise as you know damn well that would be your take if he wasn't a Bill...he's getting off pretty light all things considered.

Also he is not a Pat* so he can't expect any SPECIAL treatment. :thumbsup:

That's his appeal?

We've been over this a million times before you arrived. There is no evidence he was drunk, knew he hit the woman and thus left intentionally the scene. Much as some simps would like you to believe otherwise, there is nothing to support those claims. Hence the traffic ticket he got was appropriate. As for the gun charge, no one would get charged with a felony for a first-time charge of having an unregistered, loaded gun locked in a box in the trunk of a car.

And the defense would be Brandon Marshall got his suspension reduced from 3 games to 1 for good behavior, and Tank Johnson, who was tagged twice with guns before getting suspended, was also offered a 2 game reduction if he stayed out of trouble (which he didn't).

We've been over this a million times before you arrived. There is no evidence he was drunk, knew he hit the woman and thus left intentionally the scene. Much as some simps would like you to believe otherwise, there is nothing to support those claims. Hence the traffic ticket he got was appropriate. As for the gun charge, no one would get charged with a felony for a first-time charge of having an unregistered, loaded gun locked in a box in the trunk of a car.

And the defense would be Brandon Marshall got his suspension reduced from 3 games to 1 for good behavior, and Tank Johnson, who was tagged twice with guns before getting suspended, was also offered a 2 game reduction if he stayed out of trouble (which he didn't).

I'll be nice and back off the stupid comment, but you're incredibley naive if you think he wasn't under the influence... Why else do you take off? Give me one realistic reason to do so... As morally unfortunate as it is, you get in a lot less trouble for a hit and run than a DUI related accident. A completely innocent accident will at most cost you money...and probably only raised insurance rates because the potential law suit would go to your insurance company.

If you believe otherwise, I have some choice beachfront property I'd like to sell you for pennies on the dollar!

I'll be nice and back off the stupid comment, but you're incredibley naive if you think he wasn't under the influence... Why else do you take off? Give me one realistic reason to do so... As morally unfortunate as it is, you get in a lot less trouble for a hit and run than a DUI related accident. A completely innocent accident will at most cost you money...and probably only raised insurance rates because the potential law suit would go to your insurance company.

If you believe otherwise, I have some choice beachfront property I'd like to sell you for pennies on the dollar!

As I said, this has been discussed ad nauseum. Do a search on it.

As I said, this has been discussed ad nauseum. Do a search on it.

doh...the thread title included "...Lynch's appeal"

If you're so nauseated by the topic, why click on the link?

How did your search for the timing of Lynch's appeal work out for you?

doh...the thread title included "...Lynch's appeal"

If you're so nauseated by the topic, why click on the link?

How did your search for the timing of Lynch's appeal work out for you?

Lynch's incident last summer, which was what Joma and I were discussing, has been discussed ad nauseum. Hope that helps.

Lynch's incident last summer, which was what Joma and I were discussing, has been discussed ad nauseum. Hope that helps.

Malox, hope it helps your tummy, since you seem to need to police discussions of a topic that irks you.

The longer the commish takes, the better for Lynch. If he keeps his nose clean it may help in the decision. If he reduces the suspension and Lynch :thumbsup:'s up again, look-out, the next suspension will be a big one. JMO

at least the commish is a bills fan

He is not a Bills fan and as far as I can tell he never has been a Bills fan. From the time he was a kid he was interested in the business end of the NFL is what Goodell states in Fortune magazine. Anyway, perhaps I have not seen all the quotes by him and I would be happy to retract this statement if anyone has any evidence that he ever was a serious Bills fan. Growing up in Jamestown alone doesn't make him a Bills fan, although it really should have done so.

For example I met a Patsie* fan here in New England who claims the woman who is his wife is from Buffalo. When I asked what football team she supports he said the Pats*, now that she is married to him. That doesn't sound right. I had to wonder if she really supports the Patsies*, or if she really is from Buffalo, or even that his wife is really a woman for that matter. No real Buffalonian could ever become a Patsie* fan, could they?

He is not a Bills fan and as far as I can tell he never has been a Bills fan. From the time he was a kid he was interested in the business end of the NFL is what Goodell states in Fortune magazine. Anyway, perhaps I have not seen all the quotes by him and I would be happy to retract this statement if anyone has any evidence that he ever was a serious Bills fan. Growing up in Jamestown alone doesn't make him a Bills fan, although it really should have done so.

For example I met a Patsie* fan here in New England who claims the woman who is his wife is from Buffalo. When I asked what football team she supports he said the Pats*, now that she is married to him. That doesn't sound right. I had to wonder if she really supports the Patsies*, or if she really is from Buffalo, or even that his wife is really a woman for that matter. No real Buffalonian could ever become a Patsie* fan, could they?

Well, Ah.......NO!

I think he should be let off with nothing. The US Constitution states that one can carry and/or transport (the definition of bear as it pertains to this situation) fires arms. Somewhere along the line that right was taken away and a person cannot put a gun in the trunk of his own vehicle.

I think he should be let off with nothing. The US Constitution states that one can carry and/or transport (the definition of bear as it pertains to this situation) fires arms. Somewhere along the line that right was taken away and a person cannot put a gun in the trunk of his own vehicle.

Somewhere along the line they took the right away to carry blunts, too...ain't dat aboudda b**ch?

I think Marshawn is the victim here!