Last post wins!

/dev/null

Rut-Ro mead...Rangers up 3 games to 2. Cowgirl might be dancing in the streets in a couple days!

Cannot believe that in 2011 Tony L. can't communicate with his bullpen.

Speaking of Bullpen...what ever happened to that putz?

Yup, you could be right.

Rut-Ro mead...Rangers up 3 games to 2. Cowgirl might be dancing in the streets in a couple days!

Speaking of Bullpen...what ever happened to that putz man of honor, first class dude, orb of wisdom, all around nice guy, good looking man?

You have to lure him out of the shadows ... then break him down with the truth ....

Cowgirl is ready to dance but I AIN'T making

the baseball gods mad so the dancing shoes

are still buried deep in the closet!!

Yup, you could be right.

I hope too!! Keeping fingers and toes

tightly crossed!!!

Putz is around.. he's with the Diamond Backs!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Here's a clue, if he says his favorite tool is a 5lb mallet, that's not the body shop you want.

I got 6 mailers from lawyers today wanting to represent me. One from a chiropracter. My dad was very amused that they moniter the mailings.

Also, the guy who hit me called the insurance company of the drunk woman I was trying to get around (who I learned ran out of gas)...he wanted money to go to the Dr. Apparantly he went to the hospital later that night despite the Trooper telling him it was his fault. Doh.

I got 6 mailers from lawyers today wanting to represent me. One from a chiropracter. My dad was very amused that they moniter the mailings.

Also, the guy who hit me called the insurance company of the drunk woman I was trying to get around (who I learned ran out of gas)...he wanted money to go to the Dr. Apparantly he went to the hospital later that night despite the Trooper telling him it was his fault. Doh.

I think I better head to the doctor and let him know my neck hurts just from reading and think about your accident.:wallbash:

Wine time ends for Mead the minute he walks into GE each day.

I have to stop hours before I head to work. Some of the products I move weigh over 300 ton.

WOW.....Wednesday again and another Happy Hump Day!!!

You do like your hump days.:w00t:

Edited by mead107

secret sauce? Sure.

I love putting red wine vinegarette, with cracked pepper, a few tomatoes, a little oil, cracked garlic, a little lemon juice and mix it in the meat. Then use a lot of different cheeses, like havarti to compliment the sweet wine taste.

For steaks, I eat them plain most of the time; however...I like to take whatever I have growing in the garden and mix it in to marinate in vinegar and molasses for a day or so.

I think I better head to the doctor and let him know my neck hurts just from reading and think about your accident.:wallbash:

You do like your hump days.:w00t:

Yep...hump day means we are that much

closer to TGIF and GAME day!!!

With all the lifting you better add some

protein powder to that wine!!!

The Basil seemed to work a little bit. Not sure if it was time for the runny nose to slow down or if the Basil did the trick. Dry Basil may not be as good as fresh. Makes your mouth dry as the dry Basil it sucks all the moisture out of your mouth.

I did use salt water and nasal spray.

Edited by mead107