Last post wins!

/dev/null

I wait on evey word from you. Your life is so exciting. You should be twittering as your fan following will be huge. :)

Bahhh.... I refuse to twitter or facebook. My followers don't need to know when I'm in the bathroom taking a dump, which is what I would twitter if I was on it.

Race is over and no mention of a crazy Buffalo Bills fan running onto the track during the race.

Yeah, I thought better of risking my life by running onto the track. I was nearly bored to death in the stands though.

How would you describe the quility of the hangover? Three days of a bender must have earned you one.

this is only the second time i've gone on a three-dayer. and the first time was the three days that followed my final exams as a senior, which was a long time ago.

that said, it hurts when i type. so i shall stop for now. :)

jw

-- after the first day of my drinking, managed to get up by 10, and back on -- or is it off -- the wagon a few hours later.

-- after the second day of my drinking, managed to get up by 10 again, but the stale beer breath, combined with the ringing headache were far more noticable. it also took a few beers to go down before the taste was re-established. and those were a tough couple of beers. i am, however, a professional.

-- after the third day of my drinking, there was pain everywhere. my teeth even hurt, and i was in no way a functional human being until about an hour ago. that said, it might be time to ... nah, a fourth day shall not occur. :rolleyes:

jw

-- after the first day of my drinking, managed to get up by 10, and back on -- or is it off -- the wagon a few hours later.

-- after the second day of my drinking, managed to get up by 10 again, but the stale beer breath, combined with the ringing headache were far more noticable. it also took a few beers to go down before the taste was re-established. and those were a tough couple of beers. i am, however, a professional.

-- after the third day of my drinking, there was pain everywhere. my teeth even hurt, and i was in no way a functional human being until about an hour ago. that said, it might be time to ... nah, a fourth day shall not occur. :rolleyes:

jw

Wuss :D

jw

Seriously? You really think you were a functioning human being before this bender. :D