Last post wins!

/dev/null

This thread has now gone over 4 pages in length. :worthy:

I ask, nay, I DEMAND that this thread be closed. If this thread isn't closed I'm going to throw a temper tantrum and go have a good cry. :worthy: All you can just go to hell!

& another thing...I win you bunch a pathetic losers. :D

This thread has now gone over 4 pages in length. :worthy:

I ask, nay, I DEMAND that this thread be closed. If this thread isn't closed I'm going to throw a temper tantrum and go have a good cry. :D All you can just go to hell!

& another thing...I win you bunch a pathetic losers. :D

:D How am I ever going to read over 2,800 posts to get filled in?!?! :worthy:

This damn thread is longer than Pelosi's health care bill, and probably makes more sense.

Dear sir,

It has come to our attention that you have threatened legal action against our client (a.k.a.) Steely Dan. It is our contention that you have, around Sept. 2009 to Nov. 2009, caused our client injury such as severe cranial headaches, angst, head bashing and major discombobulation. It has also come to our attention that you have willingly and repeatedly "nyay'd" our client who is the ombudsman of the "Last Post Thread" located at Two Bills Drive. These actions have been looked over by our crack legal team, (not to be confused with our legal team on crack), and we have concluded that you are in direct violation of the Rubble vs. Flintstone decision of 1968. That Supreme Court decision explicitly sets a precedence for the penalties of discombobulating others on the internet. How they knew there would be such a thing as an internet in 1968 isn't important. What is, is that the ruling exists.

Therefore you are to send Mr. Dan $200,000,000 and to pay our legal fees of $1,000,000,000 post haste.

Sincerely,

Bill Whatsamattar

billwhatsamattar@upyoursjackass.com

ah, but in "Bam Bam V Slate, Mr." the Surpreme Court explicitly rules that those claiming to be "Ombudsman" must first provide notarized papers expressly proving the validity to said claim to allow Rubble V Flinstone to carry merit. in that event, i have been advised to deposit said damages totaling $1,200,000,000 in a trust awaiting your compliance. and of course, you must be aware of the "Betty V Wilma" case, which places a statute of limitations on filing said papers prior to, and no further, after the 2,859th post of any thread.

since there is no proof that these papers have been filed, we find ourselves back at what the laymen refer to as "Square Number 1."

etc. etc. etc.

jw