Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why 2k posts?

Why in the hell have we posted in this silly thread 2000 times? Well, I have to admit, mainly to piss DCTom off. Ok, to be fair, that's only the reason for the last 1000 posts or so.

Still, seriously, what is the !@#$ing record? I am really tired of asking this. I mean I asked like twice and no one bothers to…

Anyway, I thought I would keep this post light and friendly like most TBD posts. So here is to the other major contributors than DCTom:

Steely Dan has contributed greatly to this thread. His friendly posts are probably the second most contributor to the thread it using various friendly phrases such as “Jackass!” and promising to have his cat “pop a cap in our ass”. Thus, I place him second in the rankings for why this thread has lasted so long.

Damj has done more for this thread than probably the next 5 posters combined. His perpetual need to drive this thread to the top every morning, when no one cared for weeks, kept it on life support. Without him, this thread would have died out as Steely only notices threads on the top half of a page. In addition to this, he has cursed this thread and I fully expect the thread to lock when I post this.

Honorable Mentions:

/dev/null started the thread and it is his most positive contribution to the board. His second was when people were able to point to this thread as a reason why rating posters by responses to their threads was a bad idea.

I want to say I really like Beerball. He has been a frequent contributor to this thread, but faded down the stretch. I would say something bad about him, but all the best material has been used…repeatedly. I mean everyone has something bad to say about Beerball, even those who really know him. I heard this nun buying gin the other day saying, “That Beerball is a right bastard.”

Y2K?

If you don't like it don't come here, Jackass!!

Why 2k posts?

Why in the hell have we posted in this silly thread 2000 times? Well, I have to admit, mainly to piss DCTom off. Ok, to be fair, that's only the reason for the last 1000 posts or so.

Still, seriously, what is the !@#$ing record? I am really tired of asking this. I mean I asked like twice and no one bothers to…

Anyway, I thought I would keep this post light and friendly like most TBD posts. So here is to the other major contributors than DCTom:

Steely Dan has contributed greatly to this thread. His friendly posts are probably the second most contributor to the thread it using various friendly phrases such as "Jackass!" and promising to have his cat "pop a cap in our ass". Thus, I place him second in the rankings for why this thread has lasted so long.

Damj has done more for this thread than probably the next 5 posters combined. His perpetual need to drive this thread to the top every morning, when no one cared for weeks, kept it on life support. Without him, this thread would have died out as Steely only notices threads on the top half of a page. In addition to this, he has cursed this thread and I fully expect the thread to lock when I post this.

Honorable Mentions:

/dev/null started the thread and it is his most positive contribution to the board. His second was when people were able to point to this thread as a reason why rating posters by responses to their threads was a bad idea.

I want to say I really like Beerball. He has been a frequent contributor to this thread, but faded down the stretch. I would say something bad about him, but all the best material has been used…repeatedly. I mean everyone has something bad to say about Beerball, even those who really know him. I heard this nun buying gin the other day saying, "That Beerball is a right bastard."

:wallbash: How dare you leave me out. Not even an honorable mention? :wallbash: you. I believe that I have been quite a worthy contributor to this epic thread and most deserving of the grand prize that awaits me upon its completion.

:wallbash: How dare you leave me out. Not even an honorable mention? :wallbash: you. I believe that I have been quite a worthy contributor to this epic thread and most deserving of the grand prize that awaits me upon its completion.

LOL I was typing yours up when Steely jumped the gun. I had to make at least 2001. You were next in line.

LOL I was typing yours up when Steely jumped the gun. I had to make at least 2001. You were next in line.

Sweet.

You guys have to keep this thing going. It is headed for infinity and beyond. We are just about to reach infinity. I'm off to Orlando for a week and I probablly won't get much computer time.

Well, I might as well post in this thread as well

Welcome.

You might want to whack your forehead repeatedly with a ball pein hammer instead of trying to win this thing ... you'll have a better chance of success.

and oh, /dev/null is the anti-christ.

Sweet.

You guys have to keep this thing going. It is headed for infinity and beyond. We are just about to reach infinity. I'm off to Orlando for a week and I probablly won't get much computer time.

Have a great trip you'll not be missed.

Welcome.

You might want to whack your forehead repeatedly with a ball pein hammer instead of trying to win this thing ... you'll have a better chance of success.

and oh, /dev/null is the anti-christ.

It's Ball Peen hammer, smelly. :wallbash: