Bruce in Court Today-GUILTY!

dang dude. get it together! you lead a charmed life, how hard could it be to follow a few simple rules?

huh--the chances of him being arrested three time, skipping out on two, then having the officer who consumated his arrest be himself arrested for dwi must be like bruce's own talent...astronomical.

I guess he had one too many BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-skies that night.

Third arrest -- he was due. Straighten yourself up, Bruce, and hire a driver.

I think he's a beer man....BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS!!!

dang dude. get it together! you lead a charmed life, how hard could it be to follow a few simple rules?

i believe he is leading the charmed life. "f it" to all, says bruce. he does what he wants......although 90 days is gotta suck. i pitty the fool who trys to soapdish bruce.

I have some of my staff and students spending weekends in jail for the next 10 weeks due to DUI's and this guy gets a 30 day suspend.

I love these Good Ole Boy Southern Politics down here. September 15th I retire and will never cross over the Mason-Dixon line again.

Im glad my urine and poo when I flush flows south!

huh--the chances of him being arrested three time, skipping out on two, then having the officer who consumated his arrest be himself arrested for dwi must be like bruce's own talent...astronomical.

being arrested 3 times means he was drunk driving probbly 70 times. Just the odds. Hurt or kill someone Bruce--and you will get 30 DAYS!!--I'm warning you!..oh plus an out of court settlement of 5 million.

i believe he is leading the charmed life. "f it" to all, says bruce. he does what he wants......although 90 days is gotta suck. i pitty the fool who trys to soapdish bruce.
The article I read said that the judge suspended the 90 day sentence. That means he doesn't have to go to jail.