McNair's wife

major

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First she finds out that her husband is killed. Secondly, she finds out that the woman dead beside him was his mistress. She could definitely use our prayers tonight.

Don't discount the possibility that Ms. McNair was aware of the mistress and was the one who caused that ugly scene.

I kinda get the feeling that his wife knew about the girlfriend (this post was the first time I heard her called a mistress) of two months. The Escalade she was pulled over in was registered to both of them, someone wouldn't normally put a secret mistress' name on a registration. The whole neighborhood knew he frequented that condo too, so he didn't keep it a secret. I would guess they were separated, otherwise he might have been a little more discreet about the girlfriend.

Yeah, she is at fault here, those dern kids may deserve some of the blame too!

Come on now. We all want to believe that Mechele McNair was completely innocent and unaware of the seedy side of her husbands' life. But life is stranger then fiction and you cannot rule anything out at this point. You don't know that the 20 year old girlfriend on the side killed McNair and then herself any more then you know that Mechele didn't kill both of them and then lay the gun underneath the girlfriend to make it look like a suicide. Or for that matter, it could have been a different murderer altogether.

People are nuts these days, plain and simple. I'll wait to see how the investigation pans out before I make any judgements.

Yeah, she is at fault here, those dern kids may deserve some of the blame too!

Reread my post - I didn't BLAME anyone. I'm merely pointing out what the police already know - the spouse is ALWAYS considered a suspect, especially when cheating is involved.

Reread my post - I didn't BLAME anyone. I'm merely pointing out what the police already know - the spouse is ALWAYS considered a suspect, especially when cheating is involved.

The wife was ruled out Saturday, almost immediately.

Tim, please correct me if I'm wrong, but while authorities have not classified his wife as a suspect, they have also been very careful to not rule anything out.

While we obviously need to wait and see, it seems pretty likely to me that authorities know exactly what happened but the chain of command is making everyone triple check everything because it is a messy case involving a celebrity and they don't want to deal with any negative publicity if something gets f-d up.

Tim, please correct me if I'm wrong, but while authorities have not classified his wife as a suspect, they have also been very careful to not rule anything out.

I believe she has a rock solid alibi. If I'm not mistaken, she was in an entirely different part of the country when it all went down, no?

I believe she has a rock solid alibi. If I'm not mistaken, she was in an entirely different part of the country when it all went down, no?

Steely has seen alibis better than that fall apart before. I think we should all wait until he weighs in here.

The wife was ruled out Saturday, almost immediately.

She could have cloned herself like Dolly the sheep. Didn't the guy who played Mr. Mom have a movie where he cloned himself as well. If the movie folks can imagine how hard must it be? After all that retard Bush bombed the world trade centers and the pentagon with cruise missles he made look like real airplanes. :flirt:

While we obviously need to wait and see, it seems pretty likely to me that authorities know exactly what happened but the chain of command is making everyone triple check everything because it is a messy case involving a celebrity and they don't want to deal with any negative publicity if something gets f-d up.

Makes sense...

Sure, people often hire others to kill their spouses. However, I'd be shocked if that were the case. My money is on the roofie chick's boyfriend.

Sure, people often hire others to kill their spouses. However, I'd be shocked if that were the case. My money is on the roofie chick's boyfriend.

Will you people all just please stop and let the real experts do their work?

After Sean Taylor was killed, Steely quickly came up with an open and shut case. It was totally wrong, but perfectly plausible, quick and convenient. Having learned from that, I am sure this time he will use more time to develop a well reasoned, complete, and elaborate incorrect theory.

Will you people all just please stop and let the real experts do their work?

After Sean Taylor was killed, Steely quickly came up with an open and shut case. It was totally wrong, but perfectly plausible, quick and convenient. Having learned from that, I am sure this time he will use more time to develop a well reasoned, complete, and elaborate incorrect theory.

It's the internet. Get over it.

It never ceases to amaze me. If you have money in the bank to afford to be a sugar daddy and are looking for a mistress, at the very LEAST go with HOT and crazy. And it's not too hard --- go to the nearest university and they'll 'bout line up for you. Going for ugly and crazy is just plain stupid.

Sahel Kazemi