The Bills won because

dib

of the wind. Well at least that's what the A.P. said in the scum sentinel. How fortunate for the Bills there was no wind when they had the ball, and how unfortunate for Curtis Martin that he can't run in the wind.

of the wind.  Well at least that's what the A.P. said in the scum sentinel.  How fortunate for the Bills there was no wind when they had the ball, and how unfortunate for Curtis Martin that he can't run in the wind.

107165[/snapback]

<_<

Hi Dave.

<_<

Hi Dave.

107166[/snapback]

Hello darlin'. Things are quite rosey today. The Felons lost and there's not a Dolphin jersey for miles. I think the Bills may have turned a corner as well

So physically kicking the crap out of your ooponent is now attributed to wind aid ?

I remember once, that the pork faced satan said the Felons lost because Rich (aka Ralph Wilson) was too loud. That's right, the stadium was too loud.

Well you know, when the bricks at the Ralph start settling, the stadium makes some creaking noises that can be distracting. ;)

CW

107200[/snapback]

LOL.

My first thought was how can an inanimate object be too loud?? <_<:(:huh:

I remember once, that the pork faced satan said the Felons lost because Rich (aka Ralph Wilson) was too loud.  That's right, the stadium was too loud.

107173[/snapback]

i actually believe pigface when he said they lost because of crowd noise because he wasn't afraid to admit defeat (i think in '99) when he said 'they beat the hell out of us'

of the wind.  Well at least that's what the A.P. said in the scum sentinel.  How fortunate for the Bills there was no wind when they had the ball, and how unfortunate for Curtis Martin that he can't run in the wind.

107165[/snapback]

Hmmm. I thought it was because they scored more points than the Jets.

Oh, dopey me! <_<

107165[/snapback]

Do you have a link for that, I looked a both Bills stories in the SS and couldn't find it. Thanks.

That's from the AP writer who exclusively covers the Bills every single game and a lot of practices, however, not a south florida guy.

107343[/snapback]

Das whuh I say meng!

Oh, sorry. Been here too long. In my original post i mention that it is the A.P.

So physically kicking the crap out of your opponent is now attributed to wind aid ?

Someone contact Rumsfeld. 15 mph winds equals sure victory and an early end to the war.  :(

107172[/snapback]

So we should stop investing in MOABs and start investing in really big fans... <_<

A few problems with that theory:

1) The Jets don't exactly play in sunny California. Last I heard, it gets windy at times in New Jersey. So, to be "out of their element" in Buffalo, is a gross overstatement.

2) The Jets won the toss and picked the wind! So, it was to their advantage since they had the wind at their back in the 1st and 4th quarter. And yet they still lost. <_<

I was really worried about this game because I knew the Jests would not be affected by the wind like the Cards were. I doubt the wind played into the equation much at all.

The Trenches, baby! The game was won in the trenches! <_<

When was the last time I was able to say that for the Bills with a straight face!