Call me crazy...

But I think the Bills can win this week. NE is starting a WR at CB.

A WR!!

Talk about desperate.

A win this week would move the Bills to 4-5 with4 very winnable games to follow. STL and SEA are not nearly as good as they would seem, Cleveland is beatable and Miami....well....AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAA! Losing to Arizona? I have two words for them: PA-THETIC.

<_<

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Miami, I love seeing you lose.

((for all of you in the know, this is my crow-eating post. I'm THRILLED by the performance of WM. THRILLED! And I was wrong to call TD on picking the kid up. I don't know what IT is, but he's got IT.))

OMG. Promo and JSP are upbeat. In other news, Hell is out of snow shovels.  :(

Good thinking, lad.  I agree.  <_<

107152[/snapback]

The Pats beat a suspect STL team today. Any team witha solid D ((us)) could have beaten them today.

I love this D. And I'm starting to really like WM. Travis just didn't have IT.

Roethlisberger has IT. And I think WM has IT too.

I'm not getting giddy yet. But it is great to see some signs of progress.

MM seems to be getting his HC legs, WM is a very very good performer and seems to get better each week. Lee Evans has found the handle on the ball downfield.

What I'm hoping for is that we've witnessed the turning of the corner for this squad. Yeah, it came about four or five weeks late, but it seems they finally got the message that the season started.

A WR!!

Talk about desperate.

A win this week would move the Bills to 4-5 with4 very winnable games to follow. STL and SEA are not nearly as good as they would seem, Cleveland is beatable and Miami....well....AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAA! Losing to Arizona? I have two words for them: PA-THETIC.

<_<

((for all of you in the know, this is my crow-eating post. I'm THRILLED by the performance of WM. THRILLED! And I was wrong to call TD on picking the kid up. I don't know what IT is, but he's got IT.))

107151[/snapback]

Welcome to the Light Side, young Jedi :(

The Pats beat a suspect STL team today. Any team witha  solid D ((us)) could have beaten them today.

I love this D. And I'm starting to really like WM. Travis just didn't have IT.

Roethlisberger has IT. And I think WM has IT too.

107153[/snapback]

The Pats went on the road against a high-powered offense and, without a secondary, beat the crap out of the Rams. Troy Brown actually played pretty well at DB too. I really want us to win. I don't think it's impossible for us to win. I just don't think there's even a 20% chance of it happening. We'd need to protect the hell out of Bledsoe AND get solid, consistant pressure on Brady. Even then, we can't have any big mistakes or take more than a few penalties. It's a tall order, and one I think the Bills will be unable to fill. I'll be happy with the team's progress if they stay within 10.

The future looks bright if we can get Losman in for 6 or so games, and our young guys stay healthy.

This is odd to say, but if Josh Reed comes back, the Bills will have more success. Hear me out. If they want to keep using Troy Brown on Defense and line him up on the slot guy, could you imagine him lined up against Lee Evans? Troy Brown said after the game that his biggest problem was keeping up with the Rams WRs, so a lot of times he had to just play angles in order to keep up. If Reed comes back healthy this game, Evans could really tear through the Patriots injured secondary. Just food for thought.

ok......youre crazy.

I dont care if they were starting Little Bo Peep at CB. Against Moulds. Prime Time game vs. NE in NE spells trouble. Check that.... a game ANYWHERE against NE spells trouble.

Hope Im wrong.....................

I love the optimism! I surely hope we can beat NE--esp. on national TV.

BUT--and this is coming from an eternal optimist-- I can't recall the last time we won a road game. That is what worries me about this game.

107364[/snapback]

Yes, I will admit to being concerned about all these things. But I have a "feeling".

You know what I mean?

ok......youre crazy.

I dont care if they were starting Little Bo Peep at CB. Against Moulds. Prime Time game vs. NE in NE spells trouble. Check that.... a game ANYWHERE against NE spells trouble.

Hope Im wrong.....................

107362[/snapback]

The refs for the NE/BUFF game are already practicing throwing yellow flags in their back yards and going over the Bills numerical roster for reference...

A WR!!

Talk about desperate.

<_<

107151[/snapback]

OKAY, You're crazy.

Did you see my deer? Shot it Sat. with my bow.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo...t=500&password=

Yes, I will admit to being concerned about all these things. But I have a "feeling".

You know what I mean?

107370[/snapback]

Sounds like the same feeling I had after we beat Miami and were headed to Baltimore. <_< However, if we can play a relatively mistake-free game like yesterday...no turnovers, no sacks, good protection, solid defense, limited penalties...then yes, we can take NE on the road.

I would also suggest we not wear those godforsaken away unis. :( I'll take all the help we can get.

I love the optimism! I surely hope we can beat NE--esp. on national TV.

BUT--and this is coming from an eternal optimist-- I can't recall the last time we won a road game. That is what worries me about this game.

107364[/snapback]

Last November, almost a year ago, and also about the same time we won three home games in a row...When's the last time we scored every time we hit the red zone two games in a row...? These two home games in a row have been great to begin a momentum.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the Pats are an opportunistic team. They thrive on the mistakes of other teams while not making many of their own. We've got the killer combo of the Pats at "Dull Razor Blade Field" at night. If we play the game we've played the last two weeks on O we will win.

But we gotta start somewhere. The Patsies can't stop the run & Willis is gonna run all nite!!

Bills 24

Patsies 17

Hey Peter King...eat your words....

I can, however, believe the Bills have won three of four. They're a good team, and when they block a little bit, they can beat any team except the best three in football.

He defines the best 3 as Pitts, NE, Philly. We're gonna ram it down the Patises throat in their house baby!!!