Buffalo Bills nation just got a little bigger!!!!!

Wow, congratulations. I am taking my 10 year old to his first "home game" this year. He throws the rock like Jimbo and has hands like a bear. He will rule the draft in 12 years and go to the Buffalo Bills to lead them to victory, that's right my first born is going home.

How can you be a father? That boggles my mind. There is no way you've crossed the maturity threshold needed to raise another human.

'Grats, marauder! And not to threadjack, but you can add one more to Bills Nation, as scribo and his wife welcomed a son into the world yesterday.

Congratulations!

I am expecting my third child in less than a month. A girl to round out the family of two boys.

Hopefully, they will all be able to stay Bills fans for many years.

best of wishes

Best way to have a girl! Two older brothers to intimidate the eventual boyfriends! :thumbsup:

Wow, congratulations. I am taking my 10 year old to his first "home game" this year. He throws the rock like Jimbo and has hands like a bear. He will rule the draft in 12 years and go to the Buffalo Bills to lead them to victory, that's right my first born is going home.

Congratulations marauder! :angry:

Leave it to Skoobs to make this thread all about him though. Classic... :thumbsup: