Jacko's demise

Dude you don't get to vote for Kings they just force themselves upon you. Sometimes they use an army, sometimes they use a little liquor in a can of Coca-Cola.

Or a swarm of butterflies lands on Silas Benjamin's head to make a living crown

I heard on CNN that there are plans to commemorate his life. They specifically mentioned the McDonalds was introducing 'for a limited time' a commemoritive sandwich called the "McMichael". Apparently it is made of a 50 year old weiner stuffed in side of two ten year old buns.

I'm sure it will be a big hit with Bishop Hedd...

If there is any good news about Jackson's death, it's that his timing was pretty good. He would have never received the kind of media coverage he's getting right now if Iran was still having problems or if NK was still threatening us.

Fortunately, everything in Iran and NK is good now, so the nation can justifiably turn its eyes exclusively to the King of Pop.

If there is any good news about Jackson's death, it's that his timing was pretty good. He would have never received the kind of media coverage he's getting right now if Iran was still having problems or if NK was still threatening us.

Fortunately, everything in Iran and NK is good now, so the nation can justifiably turn its eyes exclusively to the King of Pop.

Actually, I bet Axelrod is making call to his network execs pushing for more MJ coverage so the White House and Congress can continue push their 'piles of schit' legislation through while the sheeple are mourning. :cry: