Where in the world is Mark Sanford?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This scuzzball is going to have to step down...expect it probably tomorrow. look at these e-mails http://www.thestate.com/sanford/story/839350.html

What a clown...even by southern republican standards. Face it....he may not be as much of a screwball as Bobby Jindal. He might not be as much of a loose cannon as seperatist governor Rick Perry of Texas....hell he probably isn't even as kinky as tender Vitter, but my god for pure unadulterated stream of consciousness bizarre bull sh-- he cannot be beat thanks to his mesmerizing "press conference" today.

Gag me.......if you are going after some stray Argentinian 'tang......don't be a pu$$y with freshman college lit class poetry.......hit it....and hit it like you mean it.

The way Washington works....they probably have info it was a guy, and in a deal to strongarm him out after his Stimulus shenanigans.....bargained with him to say it was a woman and save face. Who knows.

One thing I do know is I hope nobody on this board comes from big money and is involved in politics, because there is some crazy kinky stuff that needs to be done to get these peoples' rocks off. I am sure there are some legit factions, but one of my biggest life lessons was to spend some time with a friend at Georgetown. It was like a Mark Foley candy store there.

Kinda like Democrats always yelling about human rights. I definitely see your point.

I always get a kick out of the guy who shouts about getting tough on drunk drivers and drug users, and then gets busted for a DUI and possession. <_<

You mean Cheney? Oh, he was not drugs just DUI. Bush too, come to think of it. Thanks for reminding us.

You mean Cheney? Oh, he was not drugs just DUI. Bush too, come to think of it. Thanks for reminding us.

Blah, blah. Cheney and Bush like booze.

Clinton likes young, chunky p u s s y. Obama likes cocaine. What's your point?

Oh, that's right. You have no point. Blame Cheney. Blame Bush. Palins are trailer trash. Obama is God. Rinse. Repeat.

Like Bush II, he got busted for DUI and did drugs... Then took office and got tough with federal employee drug testing that was on the books since Reagan. Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton all passed that cup until Bush II took over and decided to get tough on the issue and actually implement such a costly and wasteful (IMO) program that is bizzarely run within various agencies.

<_<

Blah, blah. Cheney and Bush like booze.

Clinton likes young, chunky p u s s y. Obama likes cocaine. What's your point?

Oh, that's right. You have no point. Blame Cheney. Blame Bush. Palins are trailer trash. Obama is God. Rinse. Repeat.

No. You Said:

"I always get a kick out of the guy who shouts about getting tough on drunk drivers and drug users, and then gets busted for a DUI and possession."

And the worst offender was Bush II at this. I stated a fact above that all three previous presidents "passed the cup" on implementation of that program (drug testing). Those president's probably knew what a colossal waste it is and how crroupt the system would be run... Yet, Bush II dived right into implementation because of exactly what you said. There is no better example to date. Facts suck.

CHECK IT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scan..._sexual_contact

Monica Lewinsky alleged nine sexual encounters with Bill Clinton:

November 15, 1995, in the private study of the Oval Office

November 17, 1995, while Bill Clinton was on the phone with a member of Congress

December 31, 1995, in a White House study

January 7, 1996, in the Oval Office

January 21, 1996, in the hallway by the private study next to the Oval Office

February 4, 1996, while Clinton was meeting in Oval Office

March 31, 1996, in the hallway near the study of the Oval Office

February 28, 1997, near the Oval Office; this is when the blue dress stains were created

March 29, 1997 (Clinton denied that this day's encounter actually happened)

So Clinton violates his morals IN OFFICE, wags is fingers at us, Kennedy murders his goomar and "its just a BJ" or ignored outright.....but Bush and Cheney's indiscretions from when they were in their 20s and barely 30is fair game.

You never fail to disappoint.

How do you know it was murder? <_<

cheep gas.

If I want cheap gas I'll buy a 99 cent taco at Taco Bell!

Anyhoo,

. Vid from Family Guy.

Vitter, Ensign, and now Sanford. This is an attempt by Republicans to reestablish their traditional family values that a marriage should be between one man, one woman, and one female on the side.

Exactly. Nice to see the guys getting back on track! It'll be a bonus if she turns out to be under 40 and hot. :worthy:

You didn't supply a link that explains it to those who aren't familiar with that musical! You piss off. Do a better job next time Jack-Ass! :worthy:

Steely Dan -- the master of explaining other peoples' jokes that everyone already gets. <_<

Not for nothing....liberals always love to high five the "hypocrisy" of the Repulicans when one of them steps out.

But I notice no other Republicans or Conservatives are defending him and many are calling for him to step down from his Governorship. Meanwhile, what do we get from the libs when one of theirs steps out? Excuses. Minimalizations.

Who is the hypocrite?

Who has asked him to step down? Seriously, I'm not trying to call you out or anything. I'm just curious.

Also, I don't think anyone made any excuses for Spitzer. Why Sanford is getting such grief is because he disappeared, made phony excuses, and actually said don't cry for me Argentina in one of the most surreal press conferences since Bud Clark shot himself.

Talk about getting screwed by the government!

The REAL reason why he'll probably have to step down. Sort of the same with Spitzer, you don't act like a law and order Wall st reformer and then break the law . With Sanford you don't make an ostentatious display of refusing stimulus money then go down to South America for a tryst on your state's dime.

“I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign). I come from the business side. If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he’d be gone.” - Bill Gates

“The issue of lying is probably the biggest harm, if you will, to the system of Democratic government, representatives government, because it undermines trust. And if you undermine trust in our system, you undermine everything.” - Warren Buffet