PROGRAMMING ALERT: Terrell Owens

I don't want to become one of those posters that reads too much into everything but T.O. doesn't seem to handle setbacks too well, does he? Today it's a hot polish chick flipping the kayak. Tomorow it'll be Trent overthrowing him. Let's hope it's just a case of Ms. Krupa being a grade-A be-yotch.

PTR

Guest dog14787

T.O.'s probably thinking, damn I must have really pissed off the man upstairs. :nana:

T.O. has had some humbling experiences in the last few months and a humble T.O. with a huge chip on his shoulder will only mean good things for the Buffalo Bills. ( I just had to laugh though when he got all tangled up )

I'm a little surprised the Bills let T.O. take part in a contest that he could've been injured in. Anyone remember Robert Edward's beach football game during the 1998 Pro Bowl week? He could have done some damage in the netting.

PTR

I'm a little surprised the Bills let T.O. take part in a contest that he could've been injured in. Anyone remember Robert Edward's beach football game during the 1998 Pro Bowl week? He could have done some damage in the netting.

PTR

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm incredibly glad that he's off the show (and suspect that was the "idea" all along).....