Just curious- how many Bills fans in Las Vegas?

It might be fun to circle the wagons at the Vegas UFL games- there should be a halfway decent product on the field with Fassel at the helm. Anyone interested in getting together please let me know. I will be motorhome tailgating at Sam Boyd Stadium this fall. Gonna show the Bills colors. Class of '79, Depew High School.

haven't you already had enough of that bum Losman?

Vegas offers many things- great shows, restaurants, gambling, recreation, etc. Just one thing missing- pro football, even on a minor league scale. I agree Losman was a bum for the Bills; however Fassel is probably a better coach than the last three the Bills have had. The guy actually coached a team to the Super Bowl. (Why didn't Ralph hire him instead of WilliaMularJauron?) He could make a big difference in JP's career, and if he does, the Vegas team will have an exciting product on the field.

The UFL will have a decidedly Bills flavor for fans of the team. Haslett and Cottrell will be head coaches, and the games should be entertaining.

Now is where I stand up, and say, "C'mon! Who's with me?"

Maybe I'll only hear crickets, but hopefully not. The UFL will be what displaced NFL fans will make of it, and there are plenty of us out there.

This is good news for Las Vegas!

Vegas offers many things- great shows, restaurants, gambling, recreation, etc. Just one thing missing- pro football, even on a minor league scale. I agree Losman was a bum for the Bills; however Fassel is probably a better coach than the last three the Bills have had. The guy actually coached a team to the Super Bowl. (Why didn't Ralph hire him instead of WilliaMularJauron?) He could make a big difference in JP's career, and if he does, the Vegas team will have an exciting product on the field.

The UFL will have a decidedly Bills flavor for fans of the team. Haslett and Cottrell will be head coaches, and the games should be entertaining.

Now is where I stand up, and say, "C'mon! Who's with me?"

Maybe I'll only hear crickets, but hopefully not. The UFL will be what displaced NFL fans will make of it, and there are plenty of us out there.

This is good news for Las Vegas!

maybe next year Jauron can coach a UFL team too

What if Losman can't start in the UFL either

I'd still follow the team, but I but I think the guy at least has the physical ability to be entertaining in the UFL If his happy feet make him scramble too much, he could still be initially effective at this level. Right now, the job is his, and he is the face of the team (can't believe I just wrote that).

I'm hoping for adequacy to begin with; stardom would be a bonus.

I live in LV. I'll probably check out a few games. I met J.P. on 2 different occasions at my old job....He was pretty chill. I talked to him for a bit and had a drink with him. Nice guy, not a good NFL QB. I'd like to see how he plays in this league.

I live in LV. I'll probably check out a few games. I met J.P. on 2 different occasions at my old job....He was pretty chill. I talked to him for a bit and had a drink with him. Nice guy, not a good NFL QB. I'd like to see how he plays in this league.

Hope to see you there.

Ill be going I think there is only 2 games here 1 in L.A. The championship game is in vegas tho should be cool. The good thing is the tickets are cheap like 20 dollars the most expensive will be like 50.

It might be fun to circle the wagons at the Vegas UFL games- there should be a halfway decent product on the field with Fassel at the helm. Anyone interested in getting together please let me know. I will be motorhome tailgating at Sam Boyd Stadium this fall. Gonna show the Bills colors. Class of '79, Depew High School.

I bleed Buffalo blue and red and have since I moved here 7 years ago. Up until last season, Johnny Mac's and I were like Norm and cheers come football sunday. Now, the best Bar to watch is Stake out on trop and maryland parkway. Like a stadium atmosphere and it gets pretty packed with diehards and no one else. Pretty good time...you got to check it out. :lol:

They could just pick up the logo from the failed CFL team that played there in 94. Las Vegas Posse

Let see.. who goes outside in LV in summer? Oh yes TOURISTS!

Also for giggles, when the league had a dispersal draft for the players, Ottawa chose a played who died in a car crash. Yeah, thats the kinda pro football we have in Vegas baby!

Even Grissom cant save JPs career.

B.

Guest three3

curious, if i take a trip to vegas and place a futures bet how do i collect on it without taking a trip back there?

curious, if i take a trip to vegas and place a futures bet how do i collect on it without taking a trip back there?

I believe you have up to one year to collect- either in person or by giving the ticket to someone you trust who will be going.

I bleed Buffalo blue and red and have since I moved here 7 years ago. Up until last season, Johnny Mac's and I were like Norm and cheers come football sunday. Now, the best Bar to watch is Stake out on trop and maryland parkway. Like a stadium atmosphere and it gets pretty packed with diehards and no one else. Pretty good time...you got to check it out. :lol:

Johnny Mac's blows. the Stake Out is decent but Santora's, out in Henderson, is the best Bills bar in the Vegas area.

They could just pick up the logo from the failed CFL team that played there in 94. Las Vegas Posse

they failed miserably. they couldn't even give away tickets because it was so bad. people that didn't understand CFL rules were totally turned off by the game. some people would walk out before halftime.

Johnny Mac's blows. the Stake Out is decent but Santora's, out in Henderson, is the best Bills bar in the Vegas area.

When I lived there, the Instant Replay on Sahara (just east of Durango) was a great Bills bar. It was by normal hangout when I lived there, long before I had any idea I ever would love to Buffalo.

Bills games every Sunday, all the Sabres games and all the Yankees games. Wings were average, but the pizzas and strombolis were top-notch.

When I lived there, the Instant Replay on Sahara (just east of Durango) was a great Bills bar. It was by normal hangout when I lived there, long before I had any idea I ever would love to Buffalo.

i never been to that bar but i heard it rocked. i lived near UNLV and never got over to the west side much. they used to have Billy's West (i think it was off Tropicana on the west side)and Rob Roy's (Maryland Pkwy and Karen) too.

When I lived there 3 years ago I was a bar manager at Buffalo Wild Wings on Eastern near St. Rose. I always made sure the Bills games were on a big screen at the Bar and with sound if possible (barring any division rival games). BWW never set out to establish itself as a specific teams bar for games. We normally got tons of Seahawk fans (very annoying when they start to scream out bird noises). I never found any Bills Backers bars when I was there although I didnt look much since I was working just about every Sunday anyway.