50 Days to Preseason!!!

There's already a thread breaking down the Monday night season opener. That's a little much. I've got my sights set on the HOF weekend. The Bills will get plenty of national media attention with Bruce and Ralph's induction. Then T.O. will get his turn in the spotlight as the Bills open the preseason on Sunday night football. I can't wait to take a look at the new offense and see what the O-line looks like. I AM READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTBAAAAALLLLL!

Hey we gotta have something to be excited about. However if that is not enough.

35 Days to Training Camp!!!

Ok, that's the best I can do.

GO BILLS!!!!!

To hell with summer bring on some FOOTBAAAALLL!!

Hey we gotta have something to be excited about. However if that is not enough.

35 Days to Training Camp!!!

Ok, that's the best I can do.

GO BILLS!!!!!

You kidding! I have beet waiting for Training Camp since the last game of the season! Just like I can't wait for FA and the Draft......

I am glad they space things out a bit through the off-season or I would go nuts. I NEED FOOTBALL!! I have watched all of the games from last season twice so far since the season has ended! I NEED IT!!!!

Can't wait for Camp!!

Off topic: Got my Bills-Panthers tickets today. Section 522, row 30. Bought a row of 20 for friends coming down from WNY. Should be a great time.

Wow... that sounds like an awesome time. 20 people is alot for an away game!

That game's going to be like a neutral field.

Wow... that sounds like an awesome time. 20 people is alot for an away game!

That game's going to be like a neutral field.

Yeah, it will be awesome. The only problem is that I couldn't get 10 seats back to back. Instead, they're all in one single row. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Obviously tons of Bills fans down here, so it will be a blast.

Yeah, it will be awesome. The only problem is that I couldn't get 10 seats back to back. Instead, they're all in one single row. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Obviously tons of Bills fans down here, so it will be a blast.

I wish I could be there. I was at the Arizona game last year, and there were thousands of Bills fans at that game.

A lot of fans who went to that game were asking what was going to be the big Bills road trip for 2009, and the consensus was Carolina.

So I would'nt be surprised if that game turns into a neutral crowd.