America's Most Agressive Drivers Revealed

It Chicago, it is hard to drive aggressively when you can't go faster than 20 mph anywhere.

Ya... The city and the west to north suburbs... The south and NorthWest Indiana is quite easy to get around in... I live about 18 miles from the south border of Chicago, work just in Chicago and can get to work in about 20 minutes... No lie! They alwys say how noce BFLO arear is to get around in... The last time I was there, I thought it was brutal!!

Living in My Yami, seeing that Noo Yawk has taken the #1 spot for Road Rage, NOW I'M EVEN ANGRIER.

Nobody better be on the friggin' road on my way home or I will put My Yami back to #1 in about 30 minutes.

Hrrmph.

Of the cities on the list the only one I've spent any real time driving in was SD. I absolutely hated it! :wallbash: rude people for such a "laid back" place.

Aren't Californians mostly from different places within the last couple of generations? What I mean is, isn't California one of the regions in this country that has seen the most people from different places in the last 50 to 100 years. That may have something to do with it???

Aren't Californians mostly from different places within the last couple of generations? What I mean is, isn't California one of the regions in this country that has seen the most people from different places in the last 50 to 100 years. That may have something to do with it???

That may be but it still sucked!

10 Most Agressive Areas in the US

Funny how Chicago didn't even crack into the top 10. Is that for real or is it cooked up for the Olympic push???

:wallbash:

based on a telephone survey? The survey methodology was f'd up. Having lived or spent time on business travel in many of the cities listed (an not listed) I would very much disagree. Chicago is a top 5 city for sure. Atlanta makes the list not so much for aggressiveness but for speed. LA does not make to 10 because because it is hard to be agressive in nearly perpetual gridlock.

They nailed Dallas perfectly. All of those "soccer moms" in their huge SUVs talking on the phone constantly. Who are they talking with at 7am when I'm trying to get to work????

I wage a private little war against cell phone drivers.

Like most people, as I slow for a stoplight ahead, I take a glance in the rear view mirror to see if somebody is going to cause a problem.

If there is a yakker behind me, when the light changes, I creep forward very slowly so as to aggravate them.

Petty? - yes.

Satisfying? - yes!

This survey is bogus.

Chicago is FAR more aggressive than Minneapolis/St. Paul. In fact, I don't think the Twin Cities are aggressive at all! Most of the time if you put your blinker on, other cars slow down for you to get in the lane!

The survey makes no sense. Eating behind the wheel makes you an aggressive driver? :wallbash:

"Twin City drivers ranked No. 1 as most likely to report eating or drinking while behind the wheel every day and the second most likely to admit to driving too close to the car in front of them. (AP Photo/Dawn Villella)"

I'm glad they didn't put SF on that list. I just moved here....what a bunch of passive weenies. 60 in the fast lane???? WTF, GET OUT OF MY !@#$ING WAY YOU PRIUS DRIVING LATTE DRINKING LIMP WRISTED TREE HUGGING OBAMA ASS KISSING MOHTER FUKING IDIOTS!!!!

DC and Boston definitely deserve to be high on that list. Driving in Chicago the last 2 summers, I find the drivers not aggressive at all. I'm usually the worst one on the road up here... when I want/need to be.

LA seems to have toned down, maybe too many cameras taking pictures. Or at least it seemed to me when I was there this spring.

Honorable mention to Memphis.

Agree with some... how can eating while driving be considered aggressive? Or talking on the phone? Careless, perhaps, but not usually aggressive.

DC and Boston definitely deserve to be high on that list. Driving in Chicago the last 2 summers, I find the drivers not aggressive at all. I'm usually the worst one on the road up here... when I want/need to be.

LA seems to have toned down, maybe too many cameras taking pictures. Or at least it seemed to me when I was there this spring.

Honorable mention to Memphis.

Agree with some... how can eating while driving be considered aggressive? Or talking on the phone? Careless, perhaps, but not usually aggressive.

I never found LA to be aggressive, at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. Sit in traffic on the 405, and nearly everyone stays in the lane they are in...at least 10+ years ago it was like that. I used to say I had the "east coast advantage" as I weaved in and out of traffic.

As for NYC, Manhattan is certainly full of aggressive drivers (mostly cabbies), but the driving on the highways of the area, in Queens and Brooklyn (for example) was nothing like the driving I saw in, and around, Boston.

I'm shocked Boston didn't make the list.

I nearly got killed by a wayward minivan in downtown Boston in 1987. He was going 45-50 mph on the street that runs right outside Faneuil Hall. I was in the crosswalk and that SOB almost ran me down.

I wage a private little war against cell phone drivers.

Like most people, as I slow for a stoplight ahead, I take a glance in the rear view mirror to see if somebody is going to cause a problem.

If there is a yakker behind me, when the light changes, I creep forward very slowly so as to aggravate them.

Petty? - yes.

Satisfying? - yes!

I miss my old truck ... it was a stick, so I could downshift to slow down without my tail lights going on ... that would get their attention ... {mwah ha ha} :devil: Worked great for tailgaters too!

Yes, I am a bastard, but I hate having to pay for the stupidity of others ... every since I got herniated and bulging disks in my neck courtesy of some stupid little chicky gabbing with her friend and slamming into the back of me.