Another Bills epic fail

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good job getting TO that worked out for like 2 weeks...now he's not finding a home and I think he might sit for the first part of the season being unhappy. I just wanna say I called this move blowing up in their faces, now buffalo's getting embarrassed on espn b this story. Sad.

I hope your first 11 posts weren't like this.

I really don't think this is blowing up in our faces. Really it is sad that the city of Buffalo doesn't want TO living next to them but wants him to play football there. TO is a great football player and unlike the other teams he has been on, Buffalo has a humble QB.

Total tool with the Worst Post Ever.

I don't know...That's some pretty stiff competition...Rarefied air if you will...

I'm still going with the Post that said...

"You never take a WR high in the 1st Round...Even if He's an exact clone of Jerry Rice."

But it's a matter of opinion I guess... :thumbsup:

I love how everyone is blowing this up though. Big deal that ONE potential landlord for T.O. turned him down. How does that represent the other millions of people in the WNY area. Some people don't think about things in a broader picture.

I agree, its extremely embarrassing. He should sit for the whole season. If you read the language of the last CBA, while its not a requirement for teams to provide houses to players, one suggestion in there is to make sure your players can get a house before you sign them to a contact.

Unfortunately, the Bills didn't do that and now we fans look like idiots. They should follow the CBA to the T, no need for the Bills to screw something that easy up.

Actually, the Bills do a great job of assisting players with housing. They have strong relationships with several property management companies, particularly in the Southtowns - probably a good dozen or so Bills (Mitchell, Lynch, Posluszny, Reed, et al) live in the Sawgrass complex or the Brierwood area where the Bills have properties committed to the team.

This is one of the more ignorant threads - even for the offseason - that I've seen on TSW, obviously started by a troll whose sole objective is to start stupid threads and inject enough controversy to ruffle a few feathers. That's all he's trying to do. (Notice the screen name - also conceived solely to irritate fans who are sensitive about the Toronto situation.)

Yeah, good job getting TO that worked out for like 2 weeks...now he's not finding a home and I think he might sit for the first part of the season being unhappy. I just wanna say I called this move blowing up in their faces, now buffalo's getting embarrassed on espn b this story. Sad.

What story? Exactly one moron was reluctant to rent his home to Owens in Orchard Park. That's the whole story. TO joked about the situation with reporters, and that's the last I heard about it.

I'll check back in with you after Owens catches his 10th TD pass for the Bills this year. And oh by the way, as long as he comes close to catching those 10 this year, I don't care if he takes a limo to a Toronto hotel back and fourth every single day of practice this season!

Yeah, nobody would have ever expected overblown press coverage on TO, nor would anyone have expected retarded posters to eat it up and post about it.

Hey Hoser, sit down and have another Labatt, eh.

No the teams not required to get the player a house, but the teams required to know that this kind of contriversey is going to happen before opening kickoff week 1.

Even if To doesn't sit out games, he wont care about games. I say 300 yards this season, maybe 4 touchodwns if we're lucky.

That is controversy......

No the teams not required to get the player a house, but the teams required to know that this kind of contriversey is going to happen before opening kickoff week 1.

Even if To doesn't sit out games, he wont care about games. I say 300 yards this season, maybe 4 touchodwns if we're lucky.

...try "controversy"....

Go read a book on engineering physics and leave the sports talk to people who know what they are talking about---nerd.

Nerd! Nerd! Nerd! Nerd! Nerd!

War Nerds getting slapped senseless when trying to talk sports...

Boom! Outta Here...

Go read a book on engineering physics and leave the sports talk to people who know what they are talking about---nerd.

Nerd! Nerd! Nerd! Nerd! Nerd!

War Nerds getting slapped senseless when trying to talk sports...

Boom! Outta Here...

Are you a jackass 12 year old?