Obama: Is he a Dhimmi President?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy apologizes for D-Day or the Dresden raids and we got issues.

He's already apologized for Noah forgeeting the gay unicorns. I suspect he'll apologize to the Nazis for the demise of Hitler today. After all it was there government and he was trying to rid the world of those muslim hating jews.

According to the CIA World Factbook, there are only 1.8 million Muslims here. President Einstein miscalculated by almost 400%.

He isn’t even right about the USA Muslim population being “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.” Assuming his overinflated number, there are between 30 and 35 countries with more Muslims than we have, and if we stop him from lying and use the real number, the American Muslim community ranks about 50th in size. Certainly not one of the largest.

:thumbsup::devil:

Well the Dresden raids were not really the best thing the allied armed forces ever did...

Don't look at us, it was the RAF's fault.

Now, do we fit in within the civilized world? :thumbsup:

This guy apologizes for D-Day or the Dresden raids and we got issues.

Seriously, why do you say this schit? Do you know how foolish it makes you look? Obama went to Dresden because of an invite from Merkel. He never mentioned the fire-bombing once and didnt even talk about the war. This is all he said about Dresden...

Well, thank you very much, everybody. Good morning. It is wonderful to be in the beautiful city of Dresden, which obviously is steeped in history and, as Chancellor Merkel discussed, has overcome great tragedies and is now this beautiful city full of hope. And so I’m very grateful to not only Chancellor Merkel but to the German people for their hospitality.

This is ALL he said about anything remotely close to D-Day...

Well, first of all, one of the main reasons for me being in Europe this week is to commemorate the 65th anniversary of the landing in Normandy. And this is a moment that obviously is of great importance to the United States, so many lives were lost during this period; it marks the beginning of the end of World War II, and many of the veterans of World War II are in the sunset of their years. And so having an opportunity to acknowledge them once again and the sacrifices they made was very important to me.

Here is the entire conversation he had with the press there...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/06/05/r...ews-conference/

Seriously, why do you say this schit? Do you know how foolish it makes you look? Obama went to Dresden because of an invite from Merkel. He never mentioned the fire-bombing once and didnt even talk about the war. This is all he said about Dresden...

This is ALL he said about anything remotely close to D-Day...

Here is the entire conversation he had with the press there...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/06/05/r...ews-conference/

I'm fairly certain he was using a broken sentence to pose a sarcastic hypothetical. I think throwing an IF at the front of his comment actually makes it a full sentence, and helps better display the sarcasm he was intending.

If not, and he was really suggesting that Obama apologized for D-Day, then yes, he's a dumbass.

I'm fairly certain he was using a broken sentence to pose a sarcastic hypothetical. I think throwing an IF at the front of his comment actually makes it a full sentence, and helps better display the sarcasm he was intending.

If not, and he was really suggesting that Obama apologized for D-Day, then yes, he's a dumbass.

Yeah, right, sure.

Just google "Obama Dresden D-Day apology tour".

Now that he has been proven to be a dumbass for the 174th time for saying similar dumbass things, the dumbass will come on here and say another dumbass lie like "I was joking!"

We'll always have Tokyo...

Damn right we will. And EVERY time I hear some self-loathing nitwit whine about what we did to those animals, I just say "That was for Bataan."

KFBD cant figure out the meaning of a sentence and Im the dumbass. Check the timestamp, dummy....how did I accuse Mr. Perfect of doing something BEFORE he said a word? God, if I were a Jap soldier Id PASS on eating your brain or liver for fear Id catch your disease of "stupid." You !@#$ing moron.