GM is selling Hummer to the Chinese

It's a comment about Eryn, not Deano.

I think he's saying it is a baseless attack, no matter who it is on. We expect baseless attacks, and lies from eryntheread. That's what makes him the board's whipping boy, and model of stupidity and worthlessness.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's saying it is a baseless attack, no matter who it is on. We expect baseless attacks, and lies from eryntheread. That's what makes him the board's whipping boy, and model of stupidity and worthlessness.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.

I couldn't help myself. ;)

Yeah, this thread's going to end well...

And I thought it was common knowledge that Dean was a pediphile. He's very open about his foot fetish...

I'm a neck guy, actually.

And I thought it was common knowledge that Dean was a pediphile. He's very open about his foot fetish...

Sometimes playing with the retards in the short bus can be fun. Dean, is so cute with his all " I know everything, been every where" attitude" Its quite convincing. For a second at least.

Hey Tom, learn how to spell, K?

Dean, I know you're smarter than this, I've said repeatedly why this is an important move for the Chinese. And no, you havn't made your point about them not gaining technology.

1) They get to enter the North American auto markets in a meaningful way for the first time. That is important. This is just the first step. If you don't understand that Dean, then I don't know what to tell you.

2) The motive of operations. This is huge. They know how an american assembly line functions, how they do business and the technology of the assembly plant.

3) Auto design ideas. Like I said many times before, this isn't the silver bullet for instant success. THis is an entry point not just entering the North American markets and motive of operations, but now they gain design ideas from the Hummer staff, which btw did a good job in making the H3.

So you didn't establish anything. If I were GM, I would of sold this unit off as well. That wasn't my point. My whole point was simple, and I will make it simple for you so you can understand.

THe chinese are gearing up for global growth. We are sizing down.

Read my initial post again Dean, and my point was made there.

They are moving in the right direction, we are not. That's my concern.

Easy enough?

1) Hummer sales already suck. And what makes you think they'll have easy access to our markets? And of course why would a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN buy from a Commie?

2) Japanese assembly lines are FAR more efficient than American lines. It's no secret how our assembly lines run. Japan, Korea and other countries have taken the concept and improved it immeasurably.

3) Design ideas? ahahhahahahhahahahahahha Oh yea, GM designs some KILLER cars in those Hummers. Cripes - they brought the Camaro design back and managed to !@#$ that up - it looks great until you see the grill which is stolen from the butt-ugly Dodge Magnum. Stupid. GM exists to feed Harvard Business School case studies (of what NOT to do).

GM unloaded a DOG on China. They will have to do a lot of work to make it viable. Of course they have money, and cheap labor. But that doesn't mean they're gonna come out ahead.

1) Hummer sales already suck. And what makes you think they'll have easy access to our markets? And of course why would a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN buy from a Commie?

2) Japanese assembly lines are FAR more efficient than American lines. It's no secret how our assembly lines run. Japan, Korea and other countries have taken the concept and improved it immeasurably.

3) Design ideas? ahahhahahahhahahahahahha Oh yea, GM designs some KILLER cars in those Hummers. Cripes - they brought the Camaro design back and managed to !@#$ that up - it looks great until you see the grill which is stolen from the butt-ugly Dodge Magnum. Stupid. GM exists to feed Harvard Business School case studies (of what NOT to do).

GM unloaded a DOG on China. They will have to do a lot of work to make it viable. Of course they have money, and cheap labor. But that doesn't mean they're gonna come out ahead.

Some people are just clueless, others are dumbasses

He used to be. He's not anymore because he got a pedicure. BA DUM BUM Ptshhh! I'm here all week folks!!

Sometimes playing with the retards in the short bus can be fun. Dean, is so cute with his all " I know everything, been every where" attitude" Its quite convincing. For a second at least.

Hey Tom, learn how to spell, K?

PUNCH!!

It's a pun, dumbass.

Beat me to it. :lol:

• 6 months later...

Looks like the Chinese are buying Volvo.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...hctpA&pos=6

Ford Motor Co. agreed with China’s Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. on most terms for a sale of the U.S. automaker’s Volvo Car Corp. unit in the second quarter.

Geely, China’s largest private automaker based on last year’s sales, wants to gain insights into Western vehicle development and manufacturing through buying a mainstream European brand, people familiar with the negotiations have said.

Which is the whole point I was making, but of course some people were just too stupid to understand, errm errmm nozzlenut