Bills vs Jets Game Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the bills are the only team i know who can call a timeout and come out with a sack or an incompletion or some kind of screw up.  hahhhaa, and the sad thing is, you know i am probably right!!

go pats!!

105800[/snapback]

!@#$'in troll

go bills

my prediction is a missed field goal. if the bills manage to put the ball in the endzone i'll kiss all of your asses!!

go pats!!

hahhhaah, great time mgmt bills!! 1st and goal from the 2 but you cant even use all your plays because you are out of timeouts!! hahhaah, i love the bills!!

go pats!

It's smart. What happens if Bledsoe gets sacked or the Bills run and the Jets pile on? Look at what happened with McGahee and how the Jets just laid on top of him and killed all of that time. Take the points when you can get them.

Its unpopular, but thats how the Bills !@#$ed up in some of the earlier games. When in doubt, get the cheap points.

What's to understand? They tried a pass on first, and then a run. They didnt have time for another running play or if they passed it and Drew got sacked, there is a 10 second run-off so they wouldnt be able to kick the FG.

That was the smart and safe play.

what the heck was that? that is embarrasing.... take a shot in the endzone or sumthing

105815[/snapback]

Drew the magic man gets 3 points.What a wizard.

It's smart.  What happens if Bledsoe gets sacked or the Bills run and the Jets pile on?  Look at what happened with McGahee and how the Jets just laid on top of him and killed all of that time.  Take the points when you can get them.

Its unpopular, but thats how the Bills !@#$ed up in some of the earlier games.  When in doubt, get the cheap points.

105818[/snapback]

throw it away...same as spiking the ball...at worst, you get called for intentional grounding...shouldn't make lindell's life too much more difficult