Bills vs Jets Game Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bills suck!

loss of one??? mcGAYhee is such a bum!!! and bledsoe can't even do anything but throw dump passes. what a joke of a team!! go pats!!!

tj in hawii

bledsoe sucks and jp WILL not even be able to hold big bens jock, much less fit in rivers. the bills sure screwed up in the draft. lOSSman holds the record for sacks at tulane...another RJ...another bledsoe??? hahahah

go pats!!

bledsoe sucks and jp WILL not even be able to hold big bens jock, much less fit in rivers.  the bills sure screwed up in the draft.  lOSSman holds the record for sacks at tulane...another RJ...another bledsoe??? hahahah

go pats!!

105763[/snapback]

:lol::(:(

Oh wow, and I thought the Sue thread was funny!

I don't care that they didn't work, but I like the wrinkles MM is bringing out today. The reverse to Greir, the pooch punt...I mean, the Bills have nothing to lose, why not make it entertaining!:lol:

105765[/snapback]

Only problem, they didn't work very well.

We should have went for that.  We were on the 38.......they are going into the wind......why not go for it?

105764[/snapback]

I wouldnt have gone for it, I like the move. With the way our Defense has been playing and Pennington having issues with the wind, play the field position game. I kinda wish we let Moorman boot one inside the 20 out of bounds though

We should have went for that.  We were on the 38.......they are going into the wind......why not go for it?

105764[/snapback]

had they known that Lindel would finally kick a touchback (too bad it was on a pooch punt and not on a Kickoff) they probably would have.

But up by 4 in the 2nd quarter, the safe play is to punt it and burry them deep against the wind. That way, when the defense comes up with the stop, they have to punt into the wind giving the O even better field position.