Bills vs Jets Game Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if bledsoe throws for over 150 yds today i'll sell my house and move to buffalo. what a bum!! pennington will rip apart your girlscout secondary for atleast 300 yds and you can take that to the bank!!!

go pats!!!

all those runs and dump passes wont put points on the game for you babies!! be thankful for that one turnover you caused, it will be your last!!

speaking of naps, someone should tell the bills to wake up and check out the scoreboard!!!!! the bills will NEVER regain the lead because a team that can not pass can NOT mount a comeback in the nfl. sorry babies!!! hahahha

go pats!!

let me change my first statement....bledsoe wont even throw for 130 yds..hahah!!

speaking of naps, someone should tell the bills to wake up and check out the scoreboard!!!!!  the bills will NEVER regain the lead because a team that can not pass can NOT mount a comeback in the nfl.  sorry babies!!! hahahha

go pats!!

let me change my first statement....bledsoe wont even throw for 130 yds..hahah!!

105788[/snapback]

Funny thing is, as a Pats fan you should be rooting for the Bills to give your team some breathing room in the division.

this drive will end on a bledsoe sack, a bledsoe incompletion, or a bledsoe fumble......you pick!!!!:lol:

go pats!!

and u can take this to the bank!

the bills are the only team i know who can call a timeout and come out with a sack or an incompletion or some kind of screw up. hahhhaa, and the sad thing is, you know i am probably right!!

go pats!!