Bills vs Jets Game Thread

THE play of the game...EVANS!!!!!!!!

106076[/snapback]

My brother-in-law (a Badgers season ticket holder) called me after the Evans TD in the first half and said, "Aren't you glad you got Evans?" GO EVANS!

CW

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying it all season, the guy is a liability in coverage.  Vincent had better go back to his CB spot and not S...

106112[/snapback]

Vincent at S helps McGee though.

Vincent will be back next week. And just in time to face the pass happy Pats.

Should be a good one!

Phew, Terrence almost blew that one for us.

106103[/snapback]

I know McGee looked REAL bad on that Play, but he looked pretty bad all day vs. Moss, and you have to question why in the world Gray puts him out there on an island with a 12 point lead. I thought the Bills did pretty well in coverage (outside of McGee) all day, and I just don't see the logic in an all out Blitz there. Especially the way McGee had played all day...

I'll say this too...The Bills treated Carter like he was a Rookie. I know he's coming in cold off the bench, but the guy is experienced, and mobile... Just a dumb gamble if you ask me...

No matter though...I like what MM did in this Game with the Clock...And that 3rd Down Pass took serious balls...This is a different Team with McGahee at Home, and I think I'm starting to understand what MM is all about...

Good win! Go Bills!!

Mcgee played pretty solid today with the exception of a play or two.  Pennington did not complete a pass in the second half- you have to give some credit to the secondary and Mcgee

106201[/snapback]

I'd disagree with this vehemently. From my first viewing of the game I'm fairly certain that every pass, except the one Fletcher was covering on, was completed against McGee, either in zone or in man coverage. Every single time a pass was completed and I looked at the number of the covering DB, it was 24.

"Emory, ze melons are on fire!!"

WE WIN!!

106109[/snapback]

"Well of course they're on fire, they're not meant to be cooked!"

:D

Since I changed my signature to the Plutonians, we've won 3 out of the last 4 games. Clearly its not McGahee, our #2 Defense or improved O-Line play...its the power of Emory and Ogolthorpe.