George Tiller Assassinated

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you admit to being a pedophile and panning it off as humor? Great. Please go away. Why am I not surprised.

Where do you get pedophile from my post? Once again you are showing your ignorance. You should know better than to try to understand a post with words you don't understand. (I guess that would include just about all of my posts.)

Shouldn't you be all out of stupid for the day?

Where does pedophile enter into anything he said?

He doesn't know what "pedophile" means. That's pretty obvious, and not at all surprising.

I should take to posting in monosyllabic grunts (much like his posts) and then maybe that will give him a fighting chance at a proper understanding of my posts.

Where do you get pedophile from my post? Once again you are showing your ignorance. You should know better than to try to understand a post with words you don't understand. (I guess that would include just about all of my posts.)

Shouldn't you be all out of stupid for the day?

meazza and you pals? Damn.

I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up my post from the past (it may have gotten lost in the big crash several years ago) but a fertilized egg is a unique living human being.

It conducts the seven process needed to be considered living.

It has its own unique DNA sequence. During development of eggs and sperm (meiosis), the chromosomes, one from your dad and one from your mom, "cross over" and exchange portions of DNA.

I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up my post from the past (it may have gotten lost in the big crash several years ago) but a fertilized egg is a unique living human being.

It has its own unique DNA sequence. During development of eggs and sperm (meiosis), the chromosomes, one from your dad and one from your mom, "cross over" and exchange portions of DNA.

.....dean and KT.gayD are missing chromosomes. Then again, they're linked together. eeeeewww.

<_<

Did you learn this from CSI as well?

Did you learn this from CSI as well?

And all miscarriages should be investigated as potential crimes. Sometimes we could just let the woman off free because the manslaughter might not have been her fault. But if she was, say, drinking, at least a negligent homicide should be charged. And if she did something else that could have led to killing her own child, even if it were an accident, it really needs to be investigated by the police to see if murder, or if the woman helped kill her baby. If anything, I would think the other kids or the husband or boyfriend could sue her in a civil case, for killing their brother or sister or, egads, a father's own child. And the civil case would be a lot easier to prove she was the killer.

And all miscarriages should be investigated as potential crimes. Sometimes we could just let the woman off free because the manslaughter might not have been her fault. But if she was, say, drinking, at least a negligent homicide should be charged. And if she did something else that could have led to killing her own child, even if it were an accident, it really needs to be investigated by the police to see if murder, or if the woman helped kill her baby. If anything, I would think the other kids or the husband or boyfriend could sue her in a civil case, for killing their brother or sister or, egads, a father's own child. And the civil case would be a lot easier to prove she was the killer.

I like when you portray yourself as being naive. Sweet.

I like when you portray yourself as being naive. Sweet.

If a six month old or six year old is found dead in a person's house, the cops investigate it every time don't they? They're not just going to take the mother or the father's word for it that the child died in an accident. Why not a minus six month old? These are kids that are killed in the living womb instead of the living room. Some of these mothers are killing their kids who would still be babies if they took better care of themselves and their innards. I just want to give these kids their rights that they are given, like their brothers and sisters.

But not a pregnancy...

In all fairness, so do trees. Doesn't make them babies.