Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

Wahhhhhhhhh you big baby. You sit and antagonize as much as anyone.

107578[/snapback]

Well Ed, you have reached the status of DC Tom, VABills, KRC, and BIB, you are now on ignore.

Life is too short to deal with A-holes like you.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ibtg81....

what a lame ass comeback.

Picking on the way a guy looks??? What is this high school?

107593[/snapback]

How is that lame? The dude looks really "special." After all, I AM the Director of Special Education for the IBP.

Well Ed, you have reached the status of DC Tom, VABills, KRC, and BIB, you are now on ignore.

107599[/snapback]

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined the club!!!!!

ibtg81....

what a lame ass comeback.

Picking on the way a guy looks??? What is this high school?

107593[/snapback]

Ed doesn't even know what he looks like. He can't drag himself away from the computer long enough to look at his mirror.

I'm proud of myself and someone like Ed (especially someone like Ed) isn't going to make me feel any less about myself.

107599[/snapback]

I made the cut. Woohooooooo!!

you know I miss the days of the single "My daily thoughts" posts of BF. :D  :lol:

107624[/snapback]

I can go back to those, but they were boring after a while.

Post counts mean nothing steve. I can get 8 posts in 5 minutes just like Ed could.

If we are talking about post count steve I think you should be VERY concerned.

If we are talking about post count steve I think you should be VERY concerned.

107632[/snapback]

I knew you would bring that up. I KNOW i post a ton. But I wasnt the one ripping on someone else for spending too much time at a computer.

Wow, BF. I used to try to defend you at times, but now I wonder what the hell i was thinking doing so. You bring this crap on yourself.

I knew you would bring that up. I KNOW i post a ton. But I wasnt the one ripping on someone else for spending too much time at a computer.

Wow, BF. I used to try to defend you at times, but now I wonder what the hell i was thinking doing so. You bring this crap on yourself.

107647[/snapback]

Plus BF, Steve is at work...You know, a job, where you make money, and are a productive memeber of society. And before you ask, working the checkout counter at KFC doesn't count.

107647[/snapback]

Well Ed thought it would be so funny to rip on my photograph. I was just pointing out that I do venture out into the public eye while people like Ed continue to hide behind their computers and make snap comments because they know they will never face the person they are trying to get a rise out of.

I don't care how much you post steve, I really don't. Nor do I care how much Ed posts or how much I do.

Plus BF, Steve is at work...You know, a job, where you make money, and are a productive memeber of society. And before you ask, working the checkout counter at KFC doesn't count.

107655[/snapback]

Neither does sex for money with relatives Ed.

NO WONDER I HAD TO READ TEN PAGES ABOUT YOU BEING A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!!!!

I've finally figured it out!!!!!

You know, some of us on this board did not grow up with a familarity with the internet, computers, or search engines. Hell, we had the old punchcard system for loading programs into a computer when I was in college. So some of you guys could be a little more tolerant of us old timers who are not as well versed on the computer as you are.

T-Bone, that would be a good argument if she didn't post 4,500 hundred times on TBD, or if she didn't write about all of the different Internet searches she did in her other posts about her homework assignments.

One more though would be - what if this were a 16 year old asking for homework help every single week on this board? Do you think nobody would tell the kid to do the work himself?