Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

Ok - after seeing this thread - I had to go back to read the currency thread (which I initially missed). It was very interesting! Speaking from a female perspective, I have to say NJSue sounds nuts. I work with a girl who seems like her - flies off the handle at the littlest things. Anyway, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. :D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The PPP board is the worst thing that's ever been added to this forum.  I'm not saying anyone in paticular but the general attitude portrayed in that forum has carried over to the regular forum.

107727[/snapback]

Well BF, when you come over and say, "Bush is bad, daddy won him the election", or "Bush smells like poop", of course you're going to get ragged on.

The PPP board is the worst thing that's ever been added to this forum.  I'm not saying anyone in paticular but the general attitude portrayed in that forum has carried over to the regular forum.

107727[/snapback]

I didn't see the memo that forced you to visit there? Anyone have a copy?

It's more than a little ironic that you see yourself looking down from Mt. High instead of floating in the cesspool. No surprise.

My two cents as a longtime member, infrequent poster.

njsue is self-rightous, and thinks nothing of telling anyone where they can go with their opinions when they don't mesh with hers. During the brief time that I both lived in Buffalo and had internet access, I was able to watch the games while in TBD chat. Whenever there was a criticism of ANYTHING Buffalo had done, she would jump down the throats of those making the points analyzing the game and defend, to the point of complete irrationality, the actions of whomever was being criticized. When she couldn't win the arguement with logic, she quickly resorted to name calling, threats, and other morally bankrupt/immature methods of attack. It was her rose colored way or the highway. It made objective analysis of the game impossible through chat, which is the only reason I was there.

As for the thread about money exchange calcs, I saw the same pattern. Someone(s) had a legitimate point about how it seemed she was being lazy and/or seeking attention by posting what she did rather than doing a simple net search, and they called her on it. Once again, instead of offering a rational explanation or even ignoring the issue, she launched into holier than thou attacks on those who had the audacity to question her. Even still, the "jerks" that were "attacking" her stuck mostly to their original point about wanting an explanation for her behavior. After which, Sue began the name calling, threats of violence, and calls for others to leave board (basically for not agreeing with her). Never once did she come up with a reasonable response to the initial inquery. There was so much indirection from her, (you'd think she was auditioning for a job with the number of times she posted resume items,) that I'm betting her true calling is running a campaign for President. She did nothing to hide her blatent misandry, and yet, as is common in today's society, she is considered the victim by many here. God forbid those involved should expect a logical exchange of views and/or the ability to express their opinions without being called names and threated because they disagree with njsue's. We must protect her right to act irresponsibly and have no burden of accountability for it because, hey, only jerks would expect her to act like an adult.

njsue is self-rightous, and thinks nothing of telling anyone where they can go with their opinions when they don't mesh with hers.  During the brief time that I both lived in Buffalo and had internet access, I was able to watch the games while in TBD chat.  Whenever there was a criticism of ANYTHING Buffalo had done, she would jump down the throats of those making the points analyzing the game and defend, to the point of complete irrationality, the actions of whomever was being criticized.  When she couldn't win the arguement with logic, she quickly resorted to name calling, threats, and other morally bankrupt/immature methods of attack.  It was her rose colored way or the highway.  It made objective analysis of the game impossible through chat, which is the only reason I was there.

As for the thread about money exchange calcs, I saw the same pattern.  Someone(s) had a legitimate point about how it seemed she was being lazy and/or seeking attention by posting what she did rather than doing a simple net search, and they called her on it.  Once again, instead of offering a rational explanation or even ignoring the issue, she launched into holier than thou attacks on those who had the audacity to question her.  Even still, the "jerks" that were "attacking" her stuck mostly to their original point about wanting an explanation for her behavior.  After which, Sue began the name calling, threats of violence, and calls for others to leave board (basically for not agreeing with her).  Never once did she come up with a reasonable response to the initial inquery.  There was so much indirection from her, (you'd think she was auditioning for a job with the number of times she posted resume items,) that I'm betting her true calling is running a campaign for President.  She did nothing to hide her blatent misandry, and yet, as is common in today's society, she is considered the victim by many here.  God forbid those involved should expect a logical exchange of views and/or the ability to express their opinions without being called names and threated because they disagree with njsue's.  We must protect her right to act irresponsibly and have no burden of accountability for it because, hey, only jerks would expect her to act like an adult.

108119[/snapback]

applause applause

njsue is self-rightous, and thinks nothing of telling anyone where they can go with their opinions when they don't mesh with hers.  During the brief time that I both lived in Buffalo and had internet access, I was able to watch the games while in TBD chat.  Whenever there was a criticism of ANYTHING Buffalo had done, she would jump down the throats of those making the points analyzing the game and defend, to the point of complete irrationality, the actions of whomever was being criticized.  When she couldn't win the arguement with logic, she quickly resorted to name calling, threats, and other morally bankrupt/immature methods of attack.  It was her rose colored way or the highway.  It made objective analysis of the game impossible through chat, which is the only reason I was there.

As for the thread about money exchange calcs, I saw the same pattern.  Someone(s) had a legitimate point about how it seemed she was being lazy and/or seeking attention by posting what she did rather than doing a simple net search, and they called her on it.  Once again, instead of offering a rational explanation or even ignoring the issue, she launched into holier than thou attacks on those who had the audacity to question her.  Even still, the "jerks" that were "attacking" her stuck mostly to their original point about wanting an explanation for her behavior.  After which, Sue began the name calling, threats of violence, and calls for others to leave board (basically for not agreeing with her).  Never once did she come up with a reasonable response to the initial inquery.  There was so much indirection from her, (you'd think she was auditioning for a job with the number of times she posted resume items,) that I'm betting her true calling is running a campaign for President.  She did nothing to hide her blatent misandry, and yet, as is common in today's society, she is considered the victim by many here.  God forbid those involved should expect a logical exchange of views and/or the ability to express their opinions without being called names and threated because they disagree with njsue's.  We must protect her right to act irresponsibly and have no burden of accountability for it because, hey, only jerks would expect her to act like an adult.

108119[/snapback]

Great post!

does it make you feel like a big shot, does it make up for your lousy job or poor self image, does it compensate you for your feelings of inferiority?

I have to conclude that we have some sad pathetic people here who need to act like this in cyberspace.

107695[/snapback]

That is highly ironic coming from one of the charter members of the "Somebody Please Pay Attention To Me" Post Club...

:D:(

108119[/snapback]

You need a big ol' CootieHug for that post.

Well people on this board were advising  a parent to beat the crap out of her kid when the kid raised his hand to her, so yeah I am sure a poor 16 year old would be attacked.

But why?  What kind of gratification do people get by attacking someone on this board, does it make you feel like a big shot, does it make up for your lousy job or poor self image, does it compensate you for your feelings of inferiority?

I have to conclude that we have some sad pathetic people here who need to act like this in cyberspace.

107695[/snapback]

Laugh, the hypocrisy of some people is absolutely hilarious. So, it's all right for you to call people pathetic and such, but it’s not okay for them to call someone else a name? Why, because you feel you have a legitimate reason to call someone a name? Has it ever crossed your mind that they feel they have a legitimate reason as well? Whether you agree with their reasoning or not isn’t the point.

You and BF have no clue how ridiculous you look when you resort to name-calling when the entire point of your posts is that this type of behavior has made the wall unbearable.

Laugh, the hypocrisy of some people is absolutely hilarious.  So, it's all right for you to call people pathetic and such, but it’s not okay for them to call someone else a name?  Why, because you feel you have a legitimate reason to call someone a name?  Has it ever crossed your mind that they feel they have a legitimate reason as well?  Whether you agree with their reasoning or not isn’t the point. 

You and BF have no clue how ridiculous you look when you resort to name-calling when the entire point of your posts is that this type of behavior has made the wall unbearable.

108505[/snapback]

I am not the one who is participating in these gang attacks, I am calling them like I see them, and if more people would speak out instead of simply tolerating this bs, we might see an end to this.

And what else would you call a group of people who never contribute anything to this board other than attacking people for the sole purpose of acting superior to them? I call it pathetic.