Sporting News Ranks Stroud

http://today.sportingnews.com/sportingnews...1m&folio=23

Haynesworth tops the list. Williams, Wilfork, Nagata and Canty round out the top five.

Phat Pat is #14.

Nagata, who was sitting there waiting to be drafted when Marv Levy made the "pick heard round the fooball world" (sorry, Rick Janaurett), Donte Whitner. I know, Whitner's not that bad, but he's not as good a safety as Nagata is a tackle, at least not yet anyway.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

moan moan whine whine..

i love this board, it always grounds me again whenever the sun's shining outside and i'm having a great day..

no team will always be great, and no team will always be basement jacks (except Detroit)..

Build a time machine, go back to the '06 draft, and swap the cards for Baltimore and Buffalo. Then come back to the here and now, and I near-guarantee that half the board would B word about how good Whitner is in Baltimore and how Ngata is big, fat, and useless.

Nagata, who was sitting there waiting to be drafted when Marv Levy made the "pick heard round the fooball world" (sorry, Rick Janaurett), Donte Whitner. I know, Whitner's not that bad, but he's not as good a safety as Nagata is a tackle, at least not yet anyway.

Yeah but if you are in bar fight, you'd want Whitner

Maybe not if all he is gonna do is quiver on the ground from a Taser zap

Build a time machine, go back to the '06 draft, and swap the cards for Baltimore and Buffalo. Then come back to the here and now, and I near-guarantee that half the board would B word about how good Whitner is in Baltimore and how Ngata is big, fat, and useless.

yeah you are probably right