(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok your so perfect. Than why are you such a JERK if you think your so perfect.

Would love to go for my masters. CANT AFFORD TO.

105019[/snapback]

Then get another job. Do what I did. WORK FOR IT. Oh, sorry...against your principles. Maybe you can ask someone on the internet if they have a master's laying around that they can give you.

What, you want sympathy? Because you're too lazy to Google "exchange rates"? No one said life had to be easy (though honestly, it doesn't get much easier than "Google". I'd hate to see how you'd handle a real problem.) If you can't get a master's degree, that's your own fault. So pardon me for working my ass off for mine.

Did not realize until now that they give JERKS scholarships. Did you get a liason to take your tests?

105022[/snapback]

Do you even know what a "liason" is?

Why don't you call me a jerk a couple dozen more times, too. It cuts me so deeply... :w00t: Or...a better idea. STOP WASTING TIME ON INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS AND DO YOUR !@#$ING HOMEWORK!!! Bet that never occurred to you, did it?

Then get another job.  Do what I did.  WORK FOR IT.  Oh, sorry...against your principles.  Maybe you can ask someone on the internet if they have a master's laying around that they can give you. 

What, you want sympathy?  Because you're too lazy to Google "exchange rates"?  No one said life had to be easy (though honestly, it doesn't get much easier than "Google".  I'd hate to see how you'd handle a real problem.)  If you can't get a master's degree, that's your own fault.  So pardon me for working my ass off for mine.

105034[/snapback]

I am hardly lazy. By the way: I got a promotion to claims adjuster hard work pay is ok. This is after being on the job for 6 months. How about that. Not asking for sympathy. If I saw you in person. Your rude remarks would result in a slap.

I am hardly lazy. By the way: I got a promotion to claims adjuster hard work pay is ok. This is after being on the job for 6 months. How about that. Not asking for sympathy. If I saw you in person. Your rude remarks would result in a slap.

105045[/snapback]

Yeah, but by the time you got on the internet and asked someone else to slap me for you, I'd be gone...

My history professor. God bless her. Mrs. Barboni has 4 degrees in history.

Really enjoyed her classes. Her tests where intense. But, she pushed her students to do well.

I wrote several papers. My best one was about the relationship between Roosevelt & Churchill. Also, learned about my Sicilain family tree. Did not know alot about my family until I wrote this paper. 5 generations of Daquino's.

105006[/snapback]

Roosevelt was gay?