If the Bills got Vick, we would welcome him with open arms

I didn't need a link when the whole world is saying that we are expressing an interest in Vick. I also know that regardless of who the Bills choose to field, a huge majority of these "fans" that are going to bolt if he hits the field for the Bills will find a way to embrace him with love.

T.O. becoming a Buffalo Bill was about as likely last season as an asteroid striking the earth, low and behold.

T.O.'s not a convicted felon. Not sure how many more times I need to repeat that. "The whole world" is yet another overstatement. And King's merely speculating:

That being said, here are my five teams with a prayer of signing Vick once he gets reinstated, either this year or next, by commissioner Roger Goodell (and I emphasize prayer, because this is an educated guess by me, nothing more).

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't need a link when the whole world is saying that we are expressing an interest in Vick. I also know that regardless of who the Bills choose to field, a huge majority of these "fans" that are going to bolt if he hits the field for the Bills will find a way to embrace him with love.

T.O. becoming a Buffalo Bill seemed about as likely last season as an asteroid striking the earth, lo and behold.

Now SKOOOOOB, don't con me...I want two coats of wax this time...

SKOOOOOOOBY

T.O.'s not a convicted felon. Not sure how many more times I need to repeat that. "The whole world" is yet another overstatement. And King's merely speculating:

TO is also coming across as a much better guy than a lot of us expected from him. I know I didn't want the guy here myself...but he came out and stated that a lot of the controversy that he's been involved in was media-created. Now, there's no way he can spin calling Garcia a homo but a lot of the stuff since then a lot of us were inclined to believe. Then the media created controversy on him getting #81 when we know that he wasn't being a jerk about getting that number from Hardy like the media tried to say...I'm not the only person who was swayed a little by that. Yeah, I'm ready in case he acts up, but I'm not expecting him to anymore

T.O.'s not a convicted felon. Not sure how many more times I need to repeat that.

Our current QB backups suck and I would say it's the most under prepared for position that we have. Trent does not have a Brett Favre / start for 10 year type deal going, so I would plan on him going down. What position more directly effects your offense than a crappy back-up coming in?? How many times did Frank Reich come in and save our bacon?? Do you have the same faith in Hamdan or Fitz??

I think we need to start thinking of who might be behind Trent versus behind Whitner, don't you?

still better than the noodle-armed qb that we have right now

By a landslide. We can probably get Vick for literally a song and a dance for many years and know that we have someone behind Trent that can run like the wind, throw a bullet and has had a level of success beyond his own mind. Why is this such a problem to understand for some here??

How f-d up of a franchise do you have to be to pass on Cutler and pursue Vick. I mean really does our legacy mean nothing. I know all this is rumor now. But seriously this will just prove how far this franchise has fallen. Everyone should have a shot at redemption. But he can redeem himself outside the NFL. This is a privilege. The guy can make amends first and then we'll discuss it.

ha Cutler *is still in awe of the Cutler posts-post Chicago trade*

they would pursue Vick to be a Wildcat threat...

like I stated before...League Min.

If you can get this guy cheap, why not?

we all make mistakes...he did his time...

I live in Utah at the moment and wrote an article for my Media class on Vick's Dogs, which were kept here for rehab...

Walking into the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, in Kanab, Utah, I had a fixed belief that Vick should NEVER-EVER be allowed back in the NFL if-and when he was released from prison...

A good portion of the dogs, were in bad shape, which fueled my inner-despise of Vick...

This is where I met John Garcia Assistant Dog Trainer who works under Lead Veterinarian Franklin D. McMillan....

John showed me all the processes, challenges and behavioral diagrams of each of the dogs...From start to finish, I saw the dramatic improvement of all the dogs and even had the opportunity to pet one of Vick's females named Bonita!

John showed me pictures of before and after of twenty dogs...Seeing the tragedy first hand of what these dogs went through...

Since I wrote the article, close to all dogs are located across the country with adopted owners, who work with Garcia and the BFAS to document each dog's specific behavior daily via-internet...

In my conclusion, I asked several questions to John Garcia...

I asked him if Vick should be reinstated back into the NFL after his jail time was up...

In response, "Just like his dogs, Vick deserves a second chance...I've worked with hundreds of cases and seen a lot of things...Overall, Vick deserves at least another shot."

I walked away, from that question in amazement...I really would of thought John would of said opposite, however, he didn't...

Almost a year later, Vick is out...should he play...I say yes! *when 12 months ago I'd say no!*

The Irony: If he does play for San Fran...he plays in an area where a good portion of his rehabbed pit bulls are located...I remember seeing one of the adopted family members wearing a 49ers t-shirt...If I remember close to 5 of the pit bulls are in the bay area

Let's face it, we're fish.

First the first 2 words my mother taught me was "Lou" as in Saban, and "Bills" in the early 60s. mom also got me a puppy and she was with me for 12 years. As much as I love the Bills, Jack Kemp never woke me when my smoke detector went off, Jim Kelly never came over and licked my face after a bad day at work, Joe D. never let the hair stand up on the back of his neck - if someone unknown approached me or my family.

I have probably have had a 100 dogs in my life and touch my life (mine, my brothers, mt nephwews, my kids, and mt friends, and many of them have had to wear a Bills Bandana around thir necks on Sunday Sept. through the last game of the season - in good seasons (way to few) and bad seasons. I am loyal to my teams (Bills, Sabres, Blue Jays & Cubs) as my dogs are loyal to me and my loved ones.

If the Bills even bring Vick in for a work out - I would burn all of my Bills belongings, this world is filled with natural tragady and disspair - why would I watch to be enternained by a person who thrived on intentionaly wanted see non-repairable physical and mental damage to innocent dogs. And if they did not perform - strangle them, drown them, beat them. I would guess the retrospect would be - Interception - 2,000 volts to your testicals Mike, Loss game = cigarette burns on your neck, Blown read at the line = public flogging. Lost Super Bowl - Death by Hanging in public square. Guess if that was the case - the Bills only go to 1 super bowl.

RIP: Missy, Brandi, Scoop, Lucky, Tasker, Butkis, Kelpie

And a keep barking and protecting: Rocker, Harley, Dakatoa, Kona, Christie, Sheba, Buddy, Pudge, Ozzy, and Max - and if Mike Vick shows up - lift your leg up and PISS ON him and bite his nuts

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

Geez and fans talk about TO being a distraction- Chas_Rocker shakes his head

ha Cutler *is still in awe of the Cutler posts-post Chicago trade*

they would pursue Vick to be a Wildcat threat...

like I stated before...League Min.

If you can get this guy cheap, why not?

we all make mistakes...he did his time...

I live in Utah at the moment and wrote an article for my Media class on Vick's Dogs, which were kept here for rehab...

Walking into the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, in Kanab, Utah, I had a fixed belief that Vick should NEVER-EVER be allowed back in the NFL if-and when he was released from prison...

A good portion of the dogs, were in bad shape, which fueled my inner-despise of Vick...

This is where I met John Garcia Assistant Dog Trainer who works under Lead Veterinarian Franklin D. McMillan....

John showed me all the processes, challenges and behavioral diagrams of each of the dogs...From start to finish, I saw the dramatic improvement of all the dogs and even had the opportunity to pet one of Vick's females named Bonita!

John showed me pictures of before and after of twenty dogs...Seeing the tragedy first hand of what these dogs went through...

Since I wrote the article, close to all dogs are located across the country with adopted owners, who work with Garcia and the BFAS to document each dog's specific behavior daily via-internet...

In my conclusion, I asked several questions to John Garcia...

I asked him if Vick should be reinstated back into the NFL after his jail time was up...

In response, "Just like his dogs, Vick deserves a second chance...I've worked with hundreds of cases and seen a lot of things...Overall, Vick deserves at least another shot."

I walked away, from that question in amazement...I really would of thought John would of said opposite, however, he didn't...

Almost a year later, Vick is out...should he play...I say yes! *when 12 months ago I'd say no!*

The Irony: If he does play for San Fran...he plays in an area where a good portion of his rehabbed pit bulls are located...I remember seeing one of the adopted family members wearing a 49ers t-shirt...

Wow, now that would be quite ironic.

First the first 2 words my mother taught me was "Lou" as in Saban, and "Bills" in the early 60s. mom also got me a puppy and she was with me for 12 years. As much as I love the Bills, Jack Kemp never woke me when my smoke detector went off, Jim Kelly never came over and licked my face after a bad day at work, Joe D. never let the hair stand up on the back of his neck - if someone unknown approached me or my family.

I have probably have had a 100 dogs in my life and touch my life (mine, my brothers, mt nephwews, my kids, and mt friends, and many of them have had to wear a Bills Bandana around thir necks on Sunday Sept. through the last game of the season - in good seasons (way to few) and bad seasons. I am loyal to my teams (Bills, Sabres, Blue Jays & Cubs) as my dogs are loyal to me and my loved ones.

If the Bills even bring Vick in for a work out - I would burn all of my Bills belongings, this world is filled with natural tragady and disspair - why would I watch to be enternained by a person who thrived on intentionaly wanted see non-repairable physical and mental damage to innocent dogs. And if they did not perform - strangle them, drown them, beat them. I would guess the retrospect would be - Interception - 2,000 volts to your testicals Mike, Loss game = cigarette burns on your neck, Blown read at the line = public flogging. Lost Super Bowl - Death by Hanging in public square. Guess if that was the case - the Bills only go to 1 super bowl.

And a keep barking and protecting: Rocker, Harley, Dakatoa, Kona, Christie, Sheba, Buddy, Pudge, Ozzy, and Max - and if Mike Vick shows up - lift your leg up and PISS ON him and bite his nuts

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

I've heard of Cat Ladies...does this qaulify you as a Dog Lady?

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

Basketcase.

Vick had plenty of shots...it's not like he was involved just one time...he was involved in organized crime for several years...and he knew it was illegal too...keep him out of the NFL

I'm sure the dogs had plenty of shots, as well. :wallbash:

Nope. I would seriously need to re-consider my support of an organization that would hire this guy.

1st off I love dogs. I have 2, and violence/abuse/neglect of animals sickens me. I can kind of understand person on person violence. I don't accept or condone it, but I guess I can understand it. But animals (especially domestic animals) are pretty much dumb, innocent trusting creatures. What Vick and his friends did sickens me. And the thought that his ability to run and pass may get someone to overlook the fact that he is a monster sickens me. Let the Raiders deal with him.

I love dogs to but lets not pretend what Vick did was the worst thing anyone in the NFL has ever done. Leonard Little killed a person because he was too lazy to get someone to drive him home. There are a lot of people who beat their wives get convicted of it and don't even get a suspension or jail time. Pac-Man Jones was involved directly in a shooting to which the result was that man will never be able to walk again.

All of those things are worse or just as bad as fighting dogs. I value human life so much than animals. A dog will never support a family or do great things like cure cancer. Honestly what Leonard Little did was much worse than what Vick did. Because of Little someone won't have a dad or a son which is soo much worse than harming a dog who has no family they count on.

The fact that PETA members will throw fake blood on a lady wearing a fur coat as they wear cloths made by sweat shop labor is sick and twisted to me. Vick served his time if a team wants to employ him let them. I don't want him on the Bills because .he would be such a distraction but if the Bills signed him I would want him to do well. America is all about second chances and considering how much he had taken away ( almost two years of his life in jail and like 70 million dollars in his contract ) I think he has gotten punished enough

Once again not saying what Vick Did was O.k. or that violence against animals is acceptable at all its just I think we care a little too much about animals at the expense of human beings

A dog will never support a family or do great things like cure cancer. Honestly what Leonard Little did was much worse than what Vick did. Because of Little someone won't have a dad or a son which is soo much worse than harming a dog who has no family they count on.

Once again not saying what Vick Did was O.k. or that violence against animals is acceptable at its just I think we care a little too much about animals at the expense of human beings

Wow I don't even know where to start with this post, dogs have saved families from fire rescued thousands from disaster. Protected many family members and guess what it's now being proven that certain dogs can detect cancer before clinical diagnosis. These are just a few of the many examples so I wouldnt exactly agree with your opinion of their worth.

Matter of fact if you consider what we do with animal testing and the fact that the majority of dogs with aggression issues are brought about by human abuse. I would much more likely believe we worry about humans a bit to much at the expense of animals. Oh yeah I forgot because we are human we have more right to the planet than all other species whatever was I thinking?

Once again not saying what Vick Did was O.k. or that violence against animals is acceptable at all its just I think we care a little too much about animals at the expense of human beings

Where the !@#$ do you get that stupid statement? That makes no sense at all...of course, defending Vick makes no sense either