Fred Jackson is a mans man NO DOUT about it

Of all the players in todays pro sports that you have come to hate to hate is Fred Jackson the pro you love to love. He is the pro that proves that a dream can come true he might not be a probowler in the of the NFL but in my eyes he is a all pro.He shows if you work hard and if you want it bad enough you can do it.If the BILLS had a roster filled with Fred Jacksons we would be unbeatable what do you think/

Of all the players in todays pro sports that you have come to hate to hate is Fred Jackson the pro you love to love. He is the pro that proves that a dream can come true he might not be a probowler in the of the NFL but in my eyes he is a all pro.He shows if you work hard and if you want it bad enough you can do it.If the BILLS had a roster filled with Fred Jacksons we would be unbeatable what do you think/

whoa lil buddy - ask Maryann to brew you a cup of decaf next time.

Fred Jackson, IMO, is a very solid back. He's fast, physical, hits the holes hard, and is tough as nails. He's a great asset for the Bills right now for two reasons:

1. If "Beast-Mode" doesn't mature and he evolves into the next Pacman Jones, we have a guy that can step in and be a leader in this offense.

2. If Marshawn mends his ways, and Freddy puts up some solid numbers this year.......good trade bait?

Fred Jackson, IMO, is a very solid back. He's fast, physical, hits the holes hard, and is tough as nails. He's a great asset for the Bills right now for two reasons:

1. If "Beast-Mode" doesn't mature and he evolves into the next Pacman Jones, we have a guy that can step in and be a leader in this offense.

2. If Marshawn mends his ways, and Freddy puts up some solid numbers this year.......good trade bait?

well said i agree

whats wrong you don't you like Fred Jackson or what

While he might like Freddy, I think he also likes periods, commas, grammar, etc. :thumbsup:

Edit: I agree on your point though. My guess is Fred is going to have a special year.

I agree that there maybe some trade bait but I think it might be Marshawn. I love the guy and still think he is still kinda of a kid but I've been hearing some stuff that is really disturbing me. I know a few people around town and supposedly Lynch is still getting very silly in bars. Given all the BS for the past 2 offseasons, you would hope he would learn. But I guess he hasn't yet.

When was telling it like it is insane? Jackson has better vision than Marshawn.

Your exactly right and jackson is quicker and more agile, not too mention everyone was touting lynchs receiving abillities when he was drafted, i think freds a better receiver!

enough with the man love. do you pitch or do you catch?

he's kenny davis 20 years later (also an unsung bill in his own time)

Your exactly right and jackson is quicker and more agile, not too mention everyone was touting lynchs receiving abillities when he was drafted, i think freds a better receiver!

Let's be honest, people love backups. Especially given Lynch's legal troubles. But Fred Jackson as a full time back is much different than Fred Jackson as a backup. There have been many cases of players being great in a duo but struggling being the "man" (Reggie Bush for example).

Let's be honest, people love backups. Especially given Lynch's legal troubles. But Fred Jackson as a full time back is much different than Fred Jackson as a backup. There have been many cases of players being great in a duo but struggling being the "man" (Reggie Bush for example).

Freddy Jackson did show much better vision running the football than Lynch during the majority of last season IMO, but that still doesn't mean he is a better full time back overall. The two don't have to go hand-in-hand.