Smiling Joe Biden gives it up

Care to explain how you know the USNO was obfscuated on Google maps for eight full years?

Blurred slightly as if under cloud cover or pixilated so that you can not see ANY structures clearly.

I use Gogle Maps to map my routes when I have to travel through DC.

Is that good enough for you DC Tom? Or do you need proof?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blurred slightly as if under cloud cover or pixilated so that you can not see ANY structures clearly.

I use Gogle Maps to map my routes when I have to travel through DC.

Is that good enough for you DC Tom? Or do you need proof?

Cloud cover that's a perfect circle over only the USNO?

You're an idiot.

OMG ...

The Enemy is SOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsup: dumb that they couldn't figure out where our military bases are, or where the white House is, or the Naval Observatory!!!

seek help

It doesn't have anything to do with whether they can find out "where" our military bases are, you unbelievable simpleton.

It doesn't have anything to do with whether they can find out "where" our military bases are, you unbelievable simpleton.

simpleton.??

Can't win the argument, start insulting people.

You are fooled completely to believe that someone that wants to attack us can't figure that out.

Let me guess, you can see Russia from your house too.

Let's obscure the satellite images so the bad guys can't figure out where we are. They are so dumb they couldn't hit a skyscraper with a 747.

Yes DC Tom, it's slightly blurred. Yet it is not totally obscured like it was lat year.

What changed?

In most attacks on fixed targets, terrorists have mapped out exactly where they want to go within a compound for maximal effect with a good probability of success. Thus, for example, in the bombing of the UN compound in Iraq they didn't drive up to the front of the building, but drove around instead to a rear door to a corridor off which were the offices occupied by two Under-secretaries.

It is not about hiding the location. It is about sowing uncertaintity as to the layout.

simpleton.??

You are fooled completely to believe that someone that wants to attack us can't figure that out.

Let's obscure the satellite images so the bad guys can't figure out where we are. They are so dumb they couldn't hit a skyscraper with a 747.

Yes DC Tom, it's slightly blurred. Yet it is not totally obscured like it was lat year.

What changed?

Is it slightly blurred, pixelated, or totally obscured? Make up your mind.

In most attacks on fixed targets, terrorists have mapped out exactly where they want to go within a compound for maximal effect with a good probability of success. Thus, for example, in the bombing of the UN compound in Iraq they didn't drive up to the front of the building, but drove around instead to a rear door to a corridor off which were the offices occupied by two Under-secretaries.

It is not about hiding the location. It is about sowing uncertaintity as to the layout.

Or hiding construction equipment. I mean, underground bunkers aren't exactly hard to hide from overhead imagery...but you can tell quite a bit about them from the construction equipment on the surface when they're being built.

Can you read and comprehend?

Let me type this slow for you.

1) Last year the circle was totally pixilated. (You could not make out / see one building).

2) Today if you were to look, the buildings and roads are visible.

If you zoomed to the highest scale you would observe what looks like cloud cover in the circle.

1) Last year the circle was totally pixilated. (You could not make out / see one building).

So was it "obscured", or "pixelated". It's not my fault your use of the language is imprecise.

If you zoomed to the highest scale you would observe what looks like cloud cover in the circle.

YOU observe what looks like a cloud. Normal people observe pixelation.

Really...overhead imagery analysis is a specialized skill, but not so specialized that the average numbskull can't identify clouds on a picture. Even an ape like you.

You are clueless. Look up the word you might learn something.

obscured - to make indistinct - to conceal or hide by or as if by covering - hidden, covered, masked

I'm clueless? I'm not the one who thinks the Bush Administration hid the US Naval Observatory under a cloud for eight years. :wacko:

I'm clueless? I'm not the one who thinks the Bush Administration hid the US Naval Observatory under a cloud for eight years. :wacko:

Of course it's Bush's fault. Rove added a cloud prayer to the defense briefing

I read all about it in GQ

I'm clueless? I'm not the one who thinks the Bush Administration hid the US Naval Observatory under a cloud for eight years. :lol:

Rove did have that weather machine that made Katrina go to NO. Maybe that's where it was located?

Get your head out of your azz for a minute dickhead.

I commented on this topic about viewing the Observatory on Google Maps.

YOU and your cronies chose to twist this into me bashing the idiot Bush.

I asked a question.. And it was based on a SIMPLE observation.

WHY is it that 8 months ago the circle was a bunch of blurry pixels and today it's practically 99% viewable.

Do you have a reasonable explaination without losing your :lol: mind over it?

WHY is it that 8 months ago the circle was a bunch of blurry pixels and today it's practically 99% viewable.

I already told you why. the previous administration wanted to limit access to prevent not only jihadies but foreign nations from targeting and seeing specific things of interest on a military base. The current administration could give two rats ass about the military, the installations on the military or the people in the military and issued a decree that the installations no longer need to be blocked.

Eight months? Yesterday, you said eight years. And it's still a bunch of blurry pixels...so you're basically saying that it hasn't changed in the past eight months (or years, whichever.)

You really need to work on getting your story straight.

simpleton.??

What changed?

When all else fails,go back to Palin :lol:

Cheney took the weather machine with him when he left.

I already told you why. the previous administration wanted to limit access to prevent not only jihadies but foreign nations from targeting and seeing specific things of interest on a military base. The current administration could give two rats ass about the military, the installations on the military or the people in the military and issued a decree that the installations no longer need to be blocked.

And they already mocked you on page 2. But I'm all for mocking you again.

I mean I'd love to fight you in a war. It seems you vastly underestimate your enemies. Oh NOES!! NOT THE BUiLDING LAYoutT!! OUR SECRETZ ARE OUT!!?

(cue keyboard cat)