Smiling Joe Biden gives it up

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sneaky. Cheney would build a bunker at the Observatory . . . where he lives. Brilliant!

I would have thought the bunker was under the McDonald's off Connecticut Avenue. Cheney = bunker mastermind.

Uhh...I believe it was there long before VP Cheney showed up. The site has been the home of many a VP...

Do you have proof otherwise?

Uhh...I believe it was there long before VP Cheney showed up. The site has been the home of many a VP...

Do you have proof otherwise?

I would have assumed that, too - but Fox says:

In December 2002, neighbors complained of loud construction work being done at the Naval Observatory, which has been used as a residence by vice presidents since 1974.

The upset neighbors were sent a letter by the observatory's superintendent, calling the work "sensitive in nature" and "classified" and that it was urgent it be completed "on a highly accelerated schedule."

Residents said they believed workers were digging deep into the ground, which would support Biden's report of a secret bunker, but officials never confirmed the purpose of the work performed.

I knew one of you fox news tard's were going to post this. This is not news. This information is old. This is Fox being Fox and posting inaccurate information (as in Biden revealed no new info) and then the brainless republican lemmings just believe what they are told.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2559617.stm

Also note how there is not one direct quote of Biden in that article. Only quotes of quotes of him. Expert reporting Fox! Just awesome. I bet Jesus would be proud.

I knew one of you fox news tard's were going to post this. This is not news. This information is old. This is Fox being Fox and posting inaccurate information (as in Biden revealed no new info) and then the brainless republican lemmings just believe what they are told.

Also note how there is not one direct quote of Biden in that article. Only quotes of quotes of him. Expert reporting Fox! Just awesome. I bet Jesus would be proud.

You are quite a classy, a gracious man. Not an ounce of hatred, not an ounce of condensation about you, eh? Truly liberal about the opinions of others, truly one of the superior beings, one of the Master Race...

What will you do with us brainless republican lemmings? Should we be sent to an indoctrination gulag? Will Jesus also be sentenced to same? What is your liberal plan to silence dissent, once and for all?

Tell me, tell us, what is your Final Solution?

So an unconfirmed article in the BBC is now the standard? I'll take that under advisement.

:devil:

So an unconfirmed article in the BBC is now the standard? I'll take that under advisement.

credible source = reports something connor wants to hear

republican tards = reports something connor doesn't want to hear

got it?

credible source = reports something connor wants to hear

republican tards = reports something connor doesn't want to hear

got it?

It's just as good as "they didn't get a quote directly from Biden, only credible sources who were there so the article is total B.S.". I guess I can't be asked to quote any lines from Mr. Obama's speech at ND, even though I watched it. You know, because perhaps he won't be around for a quote.

Tell me safety rules like seatbelts and bike helmets haven't allowed the tards to reproduce at staggering rates. "Idiocracy" here we come.