Smiling Joe Biden gives it up

And they already mocked you on page 2. But I'm all for mocking you again.

I mean I'd love to fight you in a war. It seems you vastly underestimate your enemies. Oh NOES!! NOT THE BUiLDING LAYoutT!! OUR SECRETZ ARE OUT!!?

(cue keyboard cat)

Followed by someone yelling, "Lookout! Conner has the December issue of GQ and he's not afraid to squirt you with a free sample of Paco Rabanne!"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simpleton.??

Can't win the argument, start insulting people.

There is no "argument". You're an idiot and you prove it continually. I'm sorry your skin is so thin and reality is so tough to face.

You are fooled completely to believe that someone that wants to attack us can't figure that out.

Let's see...I spent 12 years in the military and quite a bit of that doing intelligence work. What exactly is your background?

Fools are people who willing give up sensitive information because they don't understand consequence. The FIRST thing we gather BEFORE attacking ANY target is the physical layout. We're able to do that because we spent a whole lot of money on the technology to do it. You don't give up ANY operational advantage to ANY resource and the importance goes up exponentially based on the priority of the resource.

It's like the most recent wars. We had months before Gulf I to analyze and prioritize every target. The media gave the Air Force a ton of credit for the success of all the "Smart" weapons. But without the teams on the ground that:

1. Did the recon/confirmation of intelligence.

2. Painted a large share of the targets with lasers (etc) to make sure the damn things hit their targets.

It would have been a VERY expensive endeavor - probably 10X what it cost.

It simply isn't done and it isn't done for reasons that are easily understood. Well, easily understood by anyone with any clue.

Let me guess, you can see Russia from your house too.

Go ahead and explain that reference. I'm not all that fluent in dumbass.

Let's obscure the satellite images so the bad guys can't figure out where we are. They are so dumb they couldn't hit a skyscraper with a 747.

It has little to do with them not being able to figure out "where we are". Knowing that Scott Air Force Base is in the middle of a cornfield in Illinois isn't the same as being able to discern what every facility on the base is and coordinate a quick and lethal strike on the best value target with a very small team of highly trained people. You know, like 9/11.

Welcome to the reason you are a simpleton.

Followed by someone yelling, "Lookout! Conner has the December issue of GQ and he's not afraid to squirt you with a free sample of Paco Rabanne!"

:wallbash::lol: :lol: :wallbash:

And they already mocked you on page 2. But I'm all for mocking you again.

I mean I'd love to fight you in a war. It seems you vastly underestimate your enemies. Oh NOES!! NOT THE BUiLDING LAYoutT!! OUR SECRETZ ARE OUT!!?

(cue keyboard cat)

It's like the kids mocking Einstein in high school for his hair. You're the idiot who elected a traitor.

Not even comparatively do you rank as Einstein. Schroedinger's cat maybe.

Compared to Connor, I am Einstein, Hawking and Mendel all in one.

Besides I might know a thing or two about security measures on military bases and federal buildings both from past experience as well as from current tasking. Maybe.

Besides I might know a thing or two about security measures on military bases and federal buildings both from past experience as well as from current tasking. Maybe.

Just maybe.

Right, I am willing to listen to you on military matters, except you are really trolling. ie no real substance, despite your actual knowledge.

I already told you why. the previous administration wanted to limit access to prevent not only jihadies but foreign nations from targeting and seeing specific things of interest on a military base. The current administration could give two rats ass about the military, the installations on the military or the people in the military and issued a decree that the installations no longer need to be blocked.

Somehow I doubt it is part of Obama's master plan to let the military be attacked.

Right, I am willing to listen to you on military matters, except you are really trolling. ie no real substance, despite your actual knowledge.

Somehow I doubt it is part of Obama's master plan to let the military be attacked.

Do a little research. During gulf I, you'll read some interesting write-ups on how smart bombs were used to actually hit the doors on the bunkers and score a better hit because we "knew" where on the buildings to target. While it's likely China and Russia have sat's of their own and likely could use that to guide said missle, some lesser countries don't. They likely have some very smart planners though who could look at a publically available say photo and make a pretty good educated guess at vunerability, entrances, and maybe pick out good targets of opportunity to hit or further investigate. Take a building that is just there versus one that has lots of large boulders and huge concrete barriers around it. Which would you hit and likely has more value? If it's clouded you can't tell, but if you see little men walking around guarding a building that is surrounded by car sized boulders, tank traps, etc... you might as well paint a big old target on the roof.

I don't know what Obama and his crew is thinking. I know that Hillary and the DHS Secretary are both very publically anti-military and have been very vocal about it. Whether things are occuring on purpose or subconsciencely someone has weakened the ability for the defense department and GSA who has control over all federal buildings to do their job of protecting facilities.

I already told you why. the previous administration wanted to limit access to prevent not only jihadies but foreign nations from targeting and seeing specific things of interest on a military base. The current administration could give two rats ass about the military, the installations on the military or the people in the military and issued a decree that the installations no longer need to be blocked.

And I stated that you provided a LAME answer.

Just because there is an obscured blob on a map, you think that is going to stop someone from trying to destroy it??

Wouldn't a terror group get HUMINT, (that's HUMan INTelligence) from feet on the ground?

How did they stop someone driving around the circle from getting info? Is there a secret barrior that blocks pictures from being taken?

If someone launched a missile close enough would do the job don't you think.

These people are clueless sheep. To them Obama is the AntiChrist and will end the world.

If you concede to the general rule of life that the truth is somewhere in the middle, you don't have to accept the premise that Obama hates the military and wants the US to be attacked to recognize that the move to unblock satellite imagery of military installations as an incredibly stupid act that has zero strategic benefit to anyone but USA's enemies.

Since we've just come off 8 years of people screaming that the Bush administration's actions have lessened the USA's position around the world simply due to those people's perceptions of the country and its leader, it shouldn't shock the conscience that Obama's actions are perceived as hostile by the military and intelligence wings of the US government itself.

And I stated that you provided a LAME answer.

it wasn't lame, you'e just not smart enough to understand.

Just because there is an obscured blob on a map, you think that is going to stop someone from trying to destroy it??

because you won't know what to hit, you can't see security implements, doors, windows, etc... if it's blurred.

Wouldn't a terror group get HUMINT, (that's HUMan INTelligence) from feet on the ground?

read below, you can't if you can't get on a base.

How did they stop someone driving around the circle from getting info? Is there a secret barrior that blocks pictures from being taken?

there are gates with MP, guns and if you have no reason to be there, you aren't getting on a base. Are you really this stupid or just so naive and ignorant of basic common sense.

If someone launched a missile close enough would do the job don't you think.

No

These people are clueless sheep. To them Obama is the AntiChrist and will end the world.

And to you Obama is the messiah and can do no wrong, even when there are millions of people with actual knowledge of things that neither you nor he understand, are saying otherwise.

I NEVER said Obama could do no wrong. That is your impression which is wrong!.

Unlike you I don't rant that he's done something wrong every day since Jan 20th.

because you won't know what to hit, you can't see security implements, doors, windows, etc... if it's blurred

Prove to ALL of us how someone driving around the circle as a passenger with high powered zoom lenses can't SEE these specific buildings, specific windows etc.

Trusting google maps for planning an attach is ASININE!!!

Did you know that the maps on google, yahoo and mapquest can be up to 5 years old!!!

I NEVER said Obama could do no wrong. That is your impression which is wrong!.

Unlike you I don't rant that he's done something wrong every day since Jan 20th.

Prove to ALL of us how someone driving around the circle as a passenger with high powered zoom lenses can't SEE these specific buildings, specific windows etc.

Trusting google maps for planning an attach is ASININE!!!

Did you know that the maps on google, yahoo and mapquest can be up to 5 years old!!!

Most mil.itary bases have buildings completely offset by miles and surrounded by trees. Also the way the NO is setup you can do it. And if you go poking around there you likely will be shot and/or arrested. Again, have you actually ever seen, been near or on a military base?

Most mil.itary bases have buildings completely offset by miles and surrounded by trees. Also the way the NO is setup you can do it. And if you go poking around there you likely will be shot and/or arrested. Again, have you actually ever seen, been near or on a military base?

blah blah blah

Now you have switched from the Naval Observatory to a HUGE Air Base.

Ever been down to Fort Walton Beach in Florida? The airport shares the area with the Eglin Air Force Base? Look up Okaloosa regional airport.

If I told you of one of the dozens of installations I have been to I'd have to hunt you down and kill you.

I've been worked at secure locations for over 30 years.

You name the branchs of the US Military and 3 letter organizations and I've worked for them in the US and abroad.

blah blah blah

Now you have switched from the Naval Observatory to a HUGE Air Base.

Ever been down to Fort Walton Beach in Florida? The airport shares the area with the Eglin Air Force Base? Many years ago they shared the runways.

If I told you of one of the dozens of installations I have been to I'd have to hunt you down and kill you.

I've been worked at secure locations for over 30 years.

You name the branchs of the US Military and 3 letter organizations and I've worked for them in the US and abroad.

sure you have