Corey McIntyre

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you believe she made it up or that it's not that big of a deal?

I really don't know what the facts are it could have happened but to many women have used these charges to get something they want so you just going to have to wait and see what evidentce there is.

If McIntyre indeed committed this disgusting act, he needs to not only be banned from the NFL, he needs to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. This is just not something a person in their right mind does. Couple that with the fact the lady was 59 years old and he REALLY needs to undergo some evaluation. At least if you are going to go off the deepend and do something like this, make sure it is a hot chick with a banging body who is standing naked in her house...not some 59 year old lady who probably has oranges in tubesocks for her up top and is all wrinkly...

If McIntyre indeed committed this disgusting act, he needs to not only be banned from the NFL, he needs to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. This is just not something a person in their right mind does. Couple that with the fact the lady was 59 years old and he REALLY needs to undergo some evaluation. At least if you are going to go off the deepend and do something like this, make sure it is a hot chick with a banging body who is standing naked in her house...not some 59 year old lady who probably has oranges in tubesocks for her up top and is all wrinkly...

Well matter at least she wasn't 13. :devil:

That's all I got!

A lot of you seem to think that it is unusual that the woman was 59 years old. It isn't. Like many sex crimes, the "thrill" these guys get isn't in the traditional sense. If a sexual realtionship, as most of us picture it, was what he was after, I am thinking that a young professional football player would have little trouble finding a willing partner, right?

I know of numerous instances where flashers target the elderly or the very young. Lance Rentzel was married to one of the hottest women alive and he liked to flash kids. Again, it is not even a little bit uncommon for the elderly to be victims of indecent exposure.

... I know of numerous instances where flashers target the elderly or the very young. Lance Rentzel was married to one of the hottest women alive and he liked to flash kids. Again, it is not even a little bit uncommon for the elderly to be victims of indecent exposure.

Dude was creeping around in the bushes, not flashing kids or the elderly.