another dui for bruce

You know, I am sure that this recurring comment is probably an expression of Negative Nanciness combined with Aggressive Narcissism, but the phrase "Team Turd" does make me giggle, so please, carry on! <_<

oh I thought you were talking about Bruce...but thats a different brand of narcissism

Who gives a sh--? DWI's aren't a big deal anywhere but New York. He !@#$ed up, spent the night in jail, and will pay through the nose for it. I'm glad to see a bunch of bloggers are better than to ever have a drink and drive but most people really don't care. Why is this newsworthy? I thought this was a sports website, not US Weekly...

Who gives a sh--? DWI's aren't a big deal anywhere but New York. He !@#$ed up, spent the night in jail, and will pay through the nose for it. I'm glad to see a bunch of bloggers are better than to ever have a drink and drive but most people really don't care. Why is this newsworthy? I thought this was a sports website, not US Weekly...

Wooo... I kinda think DUI's are a big deal and should remind the public at every possible chance... Given that Bruce is a HoFer... Even better to get the word out there.

Why "desensitize" the public to this very egregious public menace (DUI)? I take most people spend a large part of their life "behind the wheel." IMO, keeping DUI in the forefront keeps "people on their toes."

Most people do care.

Sports or US Weekly, we all learn from the mistakes of others.

So, for it to be a bigger deal he would have needed to run someone over or cause a crash and destroy someones family? Come on man get a clue, it's an idiot move and since it is #3 he really needs to be punished for this before next time he takes a life

Wow, the stupid train has pulled into the station.

Hey genius, do some research and check out how many people are killed every year by some idiot who thinks drinking and driving is "no big deal". Contrary to your opinion, there are some people who care a lot. There are people whose lives have been torn apart by some dumb ass drunk who decides to drive.

Here, I'll help get you started, tell me if this matters you stupid sh--. This is what happens when you engage in your so called "no big deal" activity.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-an...,0,118557.story

Google "drunk driving" and you'll find thousands of horror stories like this.