Corey McIntyre

JoeF

what the hell? poor bastard? tragedy that has befallen him? he is a piece of shyt if he did this. imagine that is your mother or grandmother and you would have no sympathy for the man. you remind me of the people who support gun ownership. it's all good until it is you or yours taking bullets to the dome.

send this turd to jail.

Can you imagine the embarrassment this guy is about to face? That's punishment enough. He will most likely lose his career over this as well. No need to punish him further.

Great analogy, btw. Comparing a crime with a gun to what Mac allegedly did? These two issues don't belong in the same hemisphere. Jail time? Please! He won't do any time at all.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell? poor bastard? tragedy that has befallen him? he is a piece of shyt if he did this. imagine that is your mother or grandmother and you would have no sympathy for the man. you remind me of the people who support gun ownership. it's all good until it is you or yours taking bullets to the dome.

send this turd to jail.

You sir, are an ass.

Um duh

If you don't know why I'm not going to tell you

I don't know - so maybe somebody else will tell me.......Was that supposed to turn her on her something. I guess I don't have much experience at jerking off in somebody's window. I probably would be foolish enough not to knock to get her attention.

Oh, its absolutely appalling that someone did this... but lets wait for evidence and a conviction before we jump the gun here.

The arrest report does not sound convincing to me that it was Corey.

Im trying to think how I would feel if i was out riding my bike this afternoon and some cops pulled me over and arrested me for this crime. Scary.

And that is not out of the realm of possibility here.

send this turd to jail.

I think you need to get a sure answer to the question in your post before you start calling him a turd or demanding he is locked up. I agree that whoever did this should be punished, but the police report's contents leave plenty of reasonable doubt, in my mind.

send this turd to jail.

In case you missed it in third grade, this country was founded by people who support gun ownership. If you disagree with Americas constitutional rights, move to France.

I watched a show the other day about how DNA evidence was showing that people in prison for crimes are actually innocent. Some guy was just released after spending 20 years in jail. When asked why this is happening research shows that people are getting put into jail falsely due to poor human memory.

Well one thing this case shouldn't lack is DNA.

Why are you guys so ready to believe this dumb 59 year old woman's story?

And why aren't we asking the primary question here...was this woman white?

Young black man. Old white lady. Heard this story a million times. A racist white lady scared of big black men getting scared and using her prejudices to indict said big black man 2 months later based on nothing substantial is a FAR MORE BELIEVABLE story than the guy jerking off outside some old bag's house.

Play the statisitical odds. Racist white woman vs. this absurd story.

Come on guys, stop being stupid.

I feel bad that this idiot woman has ruined his reputation.

Why are you guys so ready to believe this dumb 59 year old woman's story?

And why aren't we asking the primary question here...was this woman white?

Young black man. Old white lady. Heard this story a million times. A racist white lady scared of big black men getting scared and using her prejudices to indict said big black man 2 months later based on nothing substantial is a FAR MORE BELIEVABLE story than the guy jerking off outside some old bag's house.

Play the statisitical odds. Racist white woman vs. this absurd story.

Come on guys, stop being stupid.

I feel bad that this idiot woman has ruined his reputation.

Click before reading.

Is it possible that she knew an NFL player had a daily bike ride near her home and set this up for a payoff?

Guest three3
In case you missed it in third grade, this country was founded by people who support gun ownership. If you disagree with Americas constitutional rights, move to France.

in case you missed it, the year is 2009