Sorry folks, Nelson is a bust

22. Miami Dolphins: Sean Weatherspoon-OLB-Missouri

Weatherspoon has been impossible to overlook in Missouri games. Usually he could be found going about 100 mph from sideline to sideline, and it’s this type of relentlessness that NFL teams will absolutely eat up when evaluating his tape. With a big need for an outside linebacker, draft guru Bill Parcells might not be able to pass on this kid.

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bob, that is a great point and I can't believe I missed it. :worthy:

I actually agree, is there even a point of these guys in their basements making these 2010 mocks, let alone posting them? There should be a seperate forum to put them in just in case someone actually cares where people think the Bills will be drafting in 2010 right now.

I actually agree, is there even a point of these guys in their basements making these 2010 mocks, let alone posting them? There should be a seperate forum to put them in just in case someone actually cares where people think the Bills will be drafting in 2010 right now.

:worthy: then :worthy: don't :thumbsup: click :lol: the :D link :wallbash:

It should be perfectly obvious to anyone with the correct # of chromosomes that this post is:

1. SARCASM
  2. Intended to deride the fact that someone actually is doing 2010 mocks
  3. SARCASM

It should be perfectly obvious to anyone with the correct # of chromosomes that this post is:

1. SARCASM
  3. SARCASM

Hey Beersphere, when is your birthday coming up? Going to get you a bigger spoon for stirring the pot :devil:

1. SARCASM
  3. SARCASM

I wouldn't have wasted my time clicking the link if your thread title "Sorry folks, Nelson is a bust" didn't incinuate that I was going to find something more than another worthless 2010 NFL mock draft. So congratulations, you fooled me with your witty title leading me to believe it was actually going to be something interesting to check out. I fully realized after clicking the link that you were trying to be sarcastic, but why even waste your time posting this type of sh*t?

I wouldn't have wasted my time clicking the link if your thread title "Sorry folks, Nelson is a bust" didn't incinuate that I was going to find something more than another worthless 2010 NFL mock draft. So congratulations, you fooled me with your witty title leading me to believe it was actually going to be something interesting to check out. I fully realized after clicking the link that you were trying to be sarcastic, but why even waste your time posting this type of sh*t?

Yeah, the part about Pitt beating Carolina in the Super Bowl and us picking 14 being an improvement didn't give anything away. Open your fuggin eyes.

:worthy:

on the positive side we do pick 14th rather than 11th

Also, the Steelers beat Carolina in the Superbowl.

:worthy::thumbsup: Ok ... why don't we project the current crop of high school seniors into their draft order in the Spring of 2014 ... where will the Paris Raiders be selecting that year.

Come on ... this is absolutely nuts!! And, the amazing thing is these people actually get paid to feed us this pablum and some of our wall readers and scribes buy into every word that's written.

Maybe ... just maybe someone opened up the keg of Jenny a bit early and that's why this showed up on the wall!