Sorry folks, Nelson is a bust

Yeah, the part about Pitt beating Carolina in the Super Bowl and us picking 14 being an improvement didn't give anything away. Open your fuggin eyes.

Actually, I just clicked on the link as soon as I opened your thread. However, now that you modified the title, it has become much more clear smarta$$. I forgot this is what happens when people say anything negative about any of Beerball's posts, especially ones as brilliant and compelling as this one.

:thumbdown:

:thumbdown::thumbdown: Ok ... why don't we project the current crop of high school seniors into their draft order in the Spring of 2014 ... where will the Paris Raiders be selecting that year.

Come on ... this is absolutely nuts!! And, the amazing thing is these people actually get paid to feed us this pablum and some of our wall readers and scribes buy into every word that's written.

Maybe ... just maybe someone opened up the keg of Jenny a bit early and that's why this showed up on the wall!

Are you that thick..I realize you are new but come on it's sarcasm chillll out

Actually, I just clicked on the link as soon as I opened your thread. However, now that you modified the title, it has become much more clear smarta$$. I forgot this is what happens when people say anything negative about any of Beerball's posts, especially ones as brilliant and compelling as this one.

What the hell does it say about you arguing about something so dull and uncompelling?

They actually got Harvin to Minnesota correct and Andre Smith going 6th. English to SD as well. Not bad, considering it was a year before the draft.

They had SD picking Auston English from Oklahoma not Larry English from UNI. Same position though.

Looking past how ridiculous it is to be viewing a 2010 mock draft. Gresham is an absolute stud and it looks like he'll be an excellent pro TE. Did anyone else notice they have Oklahoma players going 1,7,8,9 and then Gresham at 14? 4 in the top 10?? 2010 bodes well for Oklahoma.

Looking past how ridiculous it is to be viewing a 2010 mock draft. Gresham is an absolute stud and it looks like he'll be an excellent pro TE. Did anyone else notice they have Oklahoma players going 1,7,8,9 and then Gresham at 14? 4 in the top 10?? 2010 bodes well for Oklahoma.

I was just about to post that. He has 7 of the top 15 players coming out of Oklahoma (either OK or OK St.)

Obviously this guy knows his college football!