For the crowd that says TO has

Please just watch these clips for me.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...9ers-vs-Cowboys

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...boys-highlights

You guys can watch sportscenter and hear mark schlereth and ed werder say that TO has become old and is simply a locker room killer, but that's just dead wrong. The guy can still run. He's going to help us if Trent/Turk decide to air it out.

Which is basically what Dallas said when they released him - it was not because he had lost any speed....the guy is a workout freak, and knows how to keep himself in shape.

T.O. and Evans are both deep threats - IF we are given the time to throw. Looking at a few of those clips, the Dallas OL was so far superior to what we had on the field last year, it's not even funny.

He is no longer an Elite player, and the numbers prove that. Despite seeing single coverage for most of the year, he was a non factor in half of the games. He is 35 and will turn 36 this season. Do you honestly believe he is going to be a better player this year, or is it logical to expect his skills to diminish a little bit more? There is a reason the Cowboys cut him, and his scum bag personality isn't the entire reason. Another year older, with less talent around him and playing in the northeast US in late Nov-Dec, I think we can expect to see some pretty avg numbers from good ol' TO.

He is no longer an Elite player, and the numbers prove that.

Numbers really don't prove much of anything. Did you see Moss' numbers in Oakland?

Troll

He is no longer an Elite player, and the numbers prove that. Despite seeing single coverage for most of the year, he was a non factor in half of the games. He is 35 and will turn 36 this season. Do you honestly believe he is going to be a better player this year, or is it logical to expect his skills to diminish a little bit more? There is a reason the Cowboys cut him, and his scum bag personality isn't the entire reason. Another year older, with less talent around him and playing in the northeast US in late Nov-Dec, I think we can expect to see some pretty avg numbers from good ol' TO.

Moss caught 30 less passes for 500 less yards and 12 less TDs than he did the year before. I suppose he lost a step and is washed up, too? I think his numbers prove that, right? And TO had pretty much the exact same numbers as Moss did.

I just showed you the tape to prove that the numbers really don't mean anything. If Lee Evans has a game with 19 yds, and he's 50th in the AFC that week in yards, is he the 50th best reciever? No...He just had the 50th best yards total. If he played on the Pats or Colts, its an easy bet he'd be in the top 5-10.

TO can still run, and if you can't see that in my links, then you aren't watching them correctly. Just because Garrett/Romo/Witten took away from his numbers doesn't mean he sucks.

Please just watch these clips for me.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...9ers-vs-Cowboys

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...boys-highlights

You guys can watch sportscenter and hear mark schlereth and ed werder say that TO has become old and is simply a locker room killer, but that's just dead wrong. The guy can still run. He's going to help us if Trent/Turk decide to air it out.

Of course he has lost a step. But he is still very fast. Every man loses a step by age 35.If he has just lost a step he is doing well. Its when you lose 2 and 1/2 steps that you get into trouble.

Moss caught 30 less passes for 500 less yards and 12 less TDs than he did the year before. I suppose he lost a step and is washed up, too? I think his numbers prove that, right? And TO had pretty much the exact same numbers as Moss did.

pwned.

Why do you spend so much time here, you freakin' NE* troll?

Must be raining in Provincetown today - or did your boyfriend dump you?

Anyway, as long as you're watching the Bills so closely and taking the time to knock TO's character, has that stand-up guy - that model citizen - Randy Moss - run down any female police officers in New England lately?

He doesn't have to be elite- He will improve Reeds and Evans Numbers just being here- Reed will move to the slot - Evans won't have the whole defensive backfield rotate to his side- Our Running backs will see a loser defense-

I'm glad most people realize this guy is a troll. I remember one of his posts way back when he kept reffering to the Bills as 'that team' & 'the Bills'. He never used words like us or we & basically was bashing the team. His name says a lot too. AFCfan?

Even though I agree with the rest of you that numbers don't mean anything, the fact is that the numbers weren't even bad. Not elite anymore? WTF? He had 10 TDs, almost 70 receptions & over 1,000 yards & his starting QB missed 5 games. He had to play with Brad Johnson.

Randy Moss has a great personality by the way.

I'm glad most people realize this guy is a troll. I remember one of his posts way back when he kept reffering to the Bills as 'that team' & 'the Bills'. He never used words like us or we & basically was bashing the team. His name says a lot too. AFCfan?

Even though I agree with the rest of you that numbers don't mean anything, the fact is that the numbers weren't even bad. Not elite anymore? WTF? He had 10 TDs, almost 70 receptions & over 1,000 yards & his starting QB missed 5 games. He had to play with Brad Johnson.

Randy Moss has a great personality by the way.

You guys are all correct. I am wrong. The list of WRs excelling at the age of 35-36 is a long one. I'm sure he's going to be a stud and a perfect teammate. The problem with you folks is I have history and logic backing me up while you have pathetic wishful thinking. Every team has been happy to see the guy leave, and I know Buffalo will be no different. No worries though. The Bills have superstar Fred Jackson. When there is so much excitement on a team's message board about the resigning of a complaining backup RB, you know you're dealing with a thriving franchise.

He doesn't have to be elite-

I agree. We won't know until we see it, but I think his being on the field will open a lot of stuff up. He doesn't have to be "The Man", he just has to be more of a Houshmahnzada - spelling? - type reciever. If our running game opens up, and Evans gets more single coverage, and Reed in the slot, where he is best suited, Nelson...Owens could be in a good position for his slow decline; a capable, tall, physical reciever with a few years left. If our O-line holds up...

You guys are all correct. I am wrong. The list of WRs excelling at the age of 35-36 is a long one. I'm sure he's going to be a stud and a perfect teammate. The problem with you folks is I have history and logic backing me up while you have pathetic wishful thinking. Every team has been happy to see the guy leave, and I know Buffalo will be no different. No worries though. The Bills have superstar Fred Jackson. When there is so much excitement on a team's message board about the resigning of a complaining backup RB, you know you're dealing with a thriving franchise.

Why do you post here? Go back to sucking Tom and Bill's balls and grab a bowl of chowder.... We don't want you here so leave!!

My guess is that you touched yourself a lot when you were a kid; and the reason being is no one else was willing to do so. If history backs me up, things aren't changing much for you any time soon...

My guess is that you touched yourself a lot when you were a kid; and the reason being is no one else was willing to do so. If history backs me up, things aren't changing much for you any time soon...

Thank you very much for the post. Hard to take a slam from somebody that has Maurice Clarett as his/her picture. I have to admit, that's a strange crush you have there. You even have the mug shot, which makes easier for you to imagine spending time in prison with him. But if that's the way you roll, who am I to judge?