For the crowd that says TO has

The guy is still a top 12-8 WR in the NFL yeah he is not in the top 5 anymore but he is still a great talent in the NFL. Just think of how many WR's you would want before him.

Guys who I would without any debate want ahead of him for one year only

Larry Fitzgerald

Andre Jhonson

Randy Moss

Anquan Boldin

Brandon Marshall

Steve Smith

Guys who you could make a case as being better but its really close either way.

Wes Welker

Reggie Wayne

Calvin Johnson

Chad Ocho Cinco

TJ housmedzada

Marquis Colston

And just for fun Lee Evans

So depending on how you slice it Owens is still in pretty elite company. Oh and if you can still think of anyone better that I forgot fell free to point them out.

Thank you very much for the post. Hard to take a slam from somebody that has Maurice Clarett as his/her picture. I have to admit, that's a strange crush you have there. You even have the mug shot, which makes easier for you to imagine spending time in prison with him. But if that's the way you roll, who am I to judge?

My guess is you didn't have a father figure.

Moss caught 30 less passes for 500 less yards and 12 less TDs than he did the year before. I suppose he lost a step and is washed up, too? I think his numbers prove that, right? And TO had pretty much the exact same numbers as Moss did.

Moss is a horrible example. The man literally was not trying that year. He simply stopped giving effort.

Anyone think T.O. stopped trying? Didn't think so.

There ought to be some doubt and some hope when you look at T.O. He is getting old. But he is in terrific shape. He didn't have a great year. But there were other issues.

He's a pretty good gamble, for a year anyway, but not a sure thing to be close to his career best seasons at all.

That's why he's here. Don't feed the trolls. Identify them and move on.

Exactly. This guy leaves an obvious "trail" to the likes of a snail. He's an agitator bent on interaction with anyone that will bite. Simply punch your computer in the face and move on to the next post. Eventually, he'll get sick of no one paying any attention and move on to the Dolphins fan forum.

Besides, this douche knuckle has been bouncing from thread to thread writing the same exact thing in each one; how bad T.O. will be this year. Jealousy is a stinky fragrance my friends, avoid the stank and keep it moving....

Moss is a horrible example. The man literally was not trying that year. He simply stopped giving effort.

Anyone think T.O. stopped trying? Didn't think so.

Kelly was saying that Moss' numbers took a nosedive last year compared to 2007. And that those numbers were virtually identical to TO's. He wasn't talking about the no-hearted effort he gave in Oakland.

There ought to be some doubt and some hope when you look at T.O. He is getting old. But he is in terrific shape. He didn't have a great year. But there were other issues.

He's a pretty good gamble, for a year anyway, but not a sure thing to be close to his career best seasons at all.

TO had over 1,000 yards receiving and was tied for 5th in TD's last year, despite his QB missed 3 starts. That may not be "great," but it's pretty freakin' good! So the claim by afcchump that TO is washed-up are wishful thinking at best, and by extension means that Moss is washed-up as well.