And we care what Miss California thinks because, why?????

oh please, it was two of the biggest media whores around...donald trump and perez hilton....it accomplished its sole purpose.....look at me, look at me

Damn,Miss Panama is beautiful. I think I'm in love! I feel bad for Miss California. The girl was asked a loaded question. No matter how she answers it,she gets one or the other exremist group screaming at her. Why some people have the desire to stir this kind of crap up,I'll never know.

Speaking of getting entertainment value from nonsense uttered by vapid twats, what do you guys think of Skooby's claim that his BM is worth more than your house?

I would say that, no matter how vapid, they are infinitely more intelligent than SKOOOOOOOOOOBY :thumbsup:

Speaking of getting entertainment value from nonsense uttered by vapid twats, what do you guys think of Skooby's claim that his BM is worth more than your house?

Man, he must be pooping out diamonds then. That's crazy.

And that chick was smoking. She was like a prettier version of Penelope Cruz, who I still don't like because she was a total female dog in Blow. I'm that shallow.

oh please, it was two of the biggest media whores around...donald trump and perez hilton....it accomplished its sole purpose.....look at me, look at me

It's sad that so few people seem to understand this. Trump drums this nonsense up the same week as the final episode of his celeb reality show? Uh....must have been coincidence. :thumbsup: