Pisa Tinoisamoa was signed according to WIKIPEDIA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to wikipedia i am signed to play DE for the Bills this year :thumbdown:

I am sorry if Wikipedia is posting incorrect information. I have not been aware of fasle things being reported from this site before. But after rereading the date of MAy 11 he was signed and hes scheduled for a visit Wed May 13 I am leaning towards it being false as well. Im sorry I thought I had ground breaking news while i was researching the player I never heard off.

I applologize once again if this is false info. I never intended to mislead anyone.

I am sorry if Wikipedia is posting incorrect information. I have not been aware of fasle things being reported from this site before. But after rereading the date of MAy 11 he was signed and hes scheduled for a visit today May 12 I am leaning towards it being false as well. Im sorry I thought I had ground breaking news while i was researching the player I never heard off.

I applologize once again if this is false info. I never intended to mislead anyone.

Hey i was just messing with you, no worries..... just Wiki tends to have a lot of info that may not be true at that point.... it's all good!

:thumbdown:

I am sorry if Wikipedia is posting incorrect information. I have not been aware of fasle things being reported from this site before. But after rereading the date of MAy 11 he was signed and hes scheduled for a visit today May 12 I am leaning towards it being false as well. Im sorry I thought I had ground breaking news while i was researching the player I never heard off.

I think the same thing was going on w/Levi Jones last week - anyone can edit Wikipedia, and some TSW posters have been having too much fun doing just that.

Since he's not scheduled to visit until tomorow, the Bills won't be announcing any signing 'til then.

I am sorry if Wikipedia is posting incorrect information. I have not been aware of fasle things being reported from this site before. But after rereading the date of MAy 11 he was signed and hes scheduled for a visit Wed May 13 I am leaning towards it being false as well. Im sorry I thought I had ground breaking news while i was researching the player I never heard off.

I certainly believe you, and I think this article from today will shed some light on the creditability of Wikipedia:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Irish-studen...01451.html?.v=1

Wiki is not a source; its is a place to find sources.

Boy, the content is updating fast! Refresh!!

Pisa "Skooby" Tinoisamoa

Pisa has just been spotted at Buffalo Airport, and accompanied by a gentleman named 'SKOOBY', we have learned that Pisa signed with the Bills and 'loves Duffs." With Tinoisamoa and Mitchell the Bills now have the linebacking core in the league that is most Pacific islander and will lead them to multiple Super Bowl championships.

according to wikipedia i am signed to play DE for the Bills this year :wallbash:

It's funny because it says I am going to be playing LT for the Bills at 5'10" and 210lbs.

When you need someone to trust in ... just turn to Wikipedia! :thumbdown: