Pisa Tinoisamoa was signed according to WIKIPEDIA

Wasn't him -- Juice has a different IP address, in a different city, than the TSW member who did make that revision.

And yeah, I know who it was, and will take my revenge at the appropriate time. :rolleyes:

Twas not I...but I do have concerns about is pre-draft height and weight chart. If he can get back to that size it would be great!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas not I...but I do have concerns about is pre-draft height and weight chart. If he can get back to that size it would be great!

You know if he catches wind of what we're doing to his wikipedia listing, he won't want to come here and deal with a bunch nucking futs!

:thumbsup::lol:

I am sorry if Wikipedia is posting incorrect information. I have not been aware of fasle things being reported from this site before. But after rereading the date of MAy 11 he was signed and hes scheduled for a visit Wed May 13 I am leaning towards it being false as well. Im sorry I thought I had ground breaking news while i was researching the player I never heard off.

I applologize once again if this is false info. I never intended to mislead anyone.